Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Just in case anyone even slightly doubts the leaks posted in this thread already…

Tim Drake death and batcave tapes of Bruce describing how to kill the rest of the JL

Superman kills Wonder Woman and leaves the planet audio

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
More proof it is indeed Arkham universe

Batman is introduced in a museum exhibit that basically recounts the events of Asylum, City, and Knight (not Origins though), The whole encounter plays out like a predator encounter from the Arkham games, except this time you're the goons being hunted. Batman picks you off one by one but you get saved by the Flash at the last second before he finishes the job.

Also the reason for Batman being back in action after Knight is kind of goofy. Superman apparently gave Bruce a really good pep talk and that was enough to get him to come out of hiding and join the league.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Rocksteady shoulda just died a hero
68QdZvr.png

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Help me out here. They just running around with guns shooting shyt and jumping how can they actually kill people with super powers? Also why is it OK for Rocksteady to kill DC characters but NetherRealm can't?

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Help me out here. They just running around with guns shooting shyt and jumping how can they actually kill people with super powers? Also why is it OK for Rocksteady to kill DC characters but NetherRealm can't?

Ehhh, they've loosened up on that, considering that they let them do mostly whatever they wanted with Injustice.

I think they went into this assuming that this was going to be the end of the Arkham universe, one way or another, so they just said fukk it.

I just think they overshot it, and this is also going to end up being the end of Rocksteady.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:yeshrug:It’s comic books bruh…the DC universe has stupid shyt like kryptonite bullets.