Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Rocksteady is done with the series after this game so they went out with a bang.

Eh, might as well, the heads of the studio left and theres not really much left you can do with arkham games at this point

Its just weird to see them shyt all over their own legacy

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I don’t give a rats ass. Nor do I care that it’s Kevin Conroy’s last performance. He took the check for the job. It’s also not the first time Batman has been killed or whatever. So ehh. I will be having fun on X trolling people upset about this though.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I don’t give a rats ass. Nor do I care that it’s Kevin Conroy’s last performance. He took the check for the job. It’s also not the first time Batman has been killed or whatever. So ehh. I will be having fun on X trolling people upset about this though.
There was no reason to latch this onto the previous Arkham games. They pulled that Batman out of retirement just to make him kill Robin and have him get shot in the head. This could have been like Gotham Knights and been its own thing.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Arkhams Batman being done like that Is about to bring Joel Miller Levels of anger
Add to it a woman kills him and yeah. They’ll be more furious than Vin Diesel when The Rock calls him unprofessional.

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Arkhams Batman being done like that Is about to bring Joel Miller Levels of anger
This one I’m actually not fw (but I wasn’t fw the game as a whole once I saw live service looter shooter), and Batman is in my top 2 DOA, yet I still don’t feel the need to send death threats to the studio and incessantly shyt all over the game. Just makes those TLOU2 mfs look that much goofier

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
as disappointing as it is that they are ending the arkham universe this way and its Conroys last performance, and just how goofy the plot is, i couldn’t actually Conjure up more than two fukks to actually give to complain about it online. Much less threaten developers and subscribe to a subreddit that makes it their entire personality to hate the game and creators.

After the initial impressions and discussion I’ll most likely go back to forgetting its existence like Avengers.