Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thought that gaurdian of the galaxy game would be trash, but i ended up liking it

Ill give this a chance at least
GOTG had good word of mouth from previews and actual gameplay, even before it came out to good reviews. There was skepticism because of the dev and that trash ass Avengers game, but I wouldn’t compare GOTG to this game at all.

Not to dissuade you or anything, just don’t be surprised :heh:

Daps
Real talk: Rocksteady only ever made one great game, and it was basically like 3D Metroid with hand-to-hand combat rather than guns.

The second they started opening up their games, they got less and less good.

They're a one-hit wonder, and this Suicide Squad games is finally going to expose their status as a premier dev as the product of one fluke great game. :sas2:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
GOTG had good word of mouth from previews and actual gameplay, even before it came out to good reviews. There was skepticism because of the dev and that trash ass Avengers game, but I wouldn’t compare GOTG to this game at all.

Not to dissuade you or anything, just don’t be surprised :heh:
I feel u. Definatly not a day 1 cop. But ill just sit back n see what happens

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
When I first heard about this game I remember being mad excited becsause of how much I fukked with them Arkham guys. Whoever greenlit this abomination needs to be fired.

Lol this game was in development back when Time Warner still owned WB Games. The person who green lit it probably retired years ago.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I rmeember one of the older Gotham knights or suicide squad threads i said both games looked kinda ass and thought they were gonna be GAAS and got piled on for it :mjlol:

Nobody asks for those games. They want a new BATMAN game. They decided to ignore their fans and made trash games brehs.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
I rmeember one of the older Gotham knights or suicide squad threads i said both games looked kinda ass and thought they were gonna be GAAS and got piled on for it :mjlol:
I knew the Avengers game would be trash from the beta….brehs were defending that garbage like they would never get another Marvel game smh