Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Damn checks must have bounced. I’ve never seen game outlets be this brutally honest during the preview stages

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
"We played it and didn't like it," is so straightforward and matter of fact that it's fukking killing me. :dead:

IMG-6592.jpg

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ngl I get a little tingling feeling in my heart every time a live service game gets shytted on :banderas:especially as I game less, I just want a finished product I can pick up and put down. If they put more content out, just charge for it when you put it out. shyt worked (more or less :lolbron: ) for decades.

All this battle pass goals, season pass, daily check in bonus and all that shyt just completely puts me off the idea of the game itself. Plus I’m not a cosmetics nikka anyway, so a majority of the content is a miss for me anyway.

More levels, more campaigns, more curated content. Less filler bullshyt. Only time it even halfway worked for me was WZ because I was stuck in the crib anyway, and all the homies were on it. I hadn’t even played COD in yrs at that point.

:flabbynsick: rant over :pachaha:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
this shyt is real weird.

the big site reviewers weren't impressed by the non big site alpha test players were like :ohhh:
:jbhmm:I do find it weird that big review sites are shyting on this game. I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen something like this happen. Especially from a beloved studio like Rocksteady. Maybe the game is trash, maybe Rocksteady isn’t handing out money, or both lol.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem
:jbhmm:I do find it weird that big review sites are shyting on this game. I can’t think of the last time I’ve seen something like this happen. Especially from a beloved studio like Rocksteady. Maybe the game is trash, maybe Rocksteady isn’t handing out money, or both lol.
IGN gave Madden 19 a positive review but shyt on this game….you right something ain’t adding up

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is just like when some new comic book movie is coming out, and all the "first reactions" come out with effusive praise. Then the movie comes out, and it's cheeks.

Game's probably not worst game of the year material, but unless they've just extremely fukked up what footage they've used so far, doesn't look particularly good, either.