Suicide Squad Kill the Justice League *****Spoilers******

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:Jason Schreier just confirmed that Rocksteady never pitched a Superman game. Or any other DC property other than Suicide Squad. So Rocksteady really spent 7 years developing this bs smh.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:ohhh:Jason Schreier just confirmed that Rocksteady never pitched a Superman game. Or any other DC property other than Suicide Squad. So Rocksteady really spent 7 years developing this bs smh.
that's cap. We saw concept art for other games

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL
that's cap. We saw concept art for other games

Those were all WB Montreal's games. They worked on Suicide Squad first, then dropped it and started on Batman Beyond which turned into Gotham Knights in the end. Factor 5's cancelled Superman game is the last time someone has worked on a Superman game.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Those were all WB Montreal's games. They worked on Suicide Squad first, then dropped it and started on Batman Beyond which turned into Gotham Knights in the end. Factor 5's cancelled Superman game is the last time someone has worked on a Superman game.

You sure? Thought that was Rocksteady's concept art.

Womb Raider

movin' thru the city streets
Daps
Reppin
Fo Nem

:beli:

Brandeezy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East ATL

Wasn't a true Batman Beyond game though. Damien would be the new Batman aka playing Terry's role.

er2csfv9i4u51.jpg

Barney Rubble

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shroud is streaming this right now and it looks :huhldup:Glitched cutscenes, talent points resetting randomly, gunplay looks flat with no impact, boring gameplay loop and enemies. Graphics look like an early ps4 game.:francis:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
I skimmed through the cutscenes, game is incredibly dumb.

It’s not only stupid that d-tier villains managed to kill them but how they kill them is so unceremonious. Flash, lantern, and superman they literally just shoot to death, no creativity at all.

The way they showed green lanterns powers was dumb also. If Green Lantern dies his ring goes to someone else (and probably wouldn’t allow him to kill innocent people in the first place) , but they were just acting like you can put it on and toss it. Same with superman and the kryptonite.

Anywho, im glad i didn’t pay money for it. The story was the thing i was most interested in and they couldn’t even do that part right.

Really good graphics though, such a waste

Return of the Jedi

Star Wars & Sneakers
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Anti-George Lucas Coalition
This game coming out as mediocre is absolutely the biggest disappointment of the generation thus far. Hate to see Rocksteady flop like this, hopefully it doesn't cause them to fold.

Hamfisting every into the GAAS model has to stop. This shyt ain't working. Guardians of the Galaxy, Midnight Suns, and the Spider-Man games show this isn't the future for superhero games.

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
I skimmed through the cutscenes, game is incredibly dumb.

It’s not only stupid that d-tier villains managed to kill them but how they kill them is so unceremonious. Flash, lantern, and superman they literally just shoot to death, no creativity at all.

The way they showed green lanterns powers was dumb also. If Green Lantern dies his ring goes to someone else (and probably wouldn’t allow him to kill innocent people in the first place) , but they were just acting like you can put it on and toss it. Same with superman and the kryptonite.

Anywho, im glad i didn’t pay money for it. The story was the thing i was most interested in and they couldn’t even do that part right.

Really good graphics though, such a waste
:mjlol:Imagine Screwball killing Spider-Man lol. They should’ve just used some of Batman’s contingency plans against the JL. In creative ways and made the boss battles more puzzle like. Instead of just shooting them a million times.