Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
WHY SHOULD I BE “CHECKED” .. CUZ IM JEWISH? ANY1 WHO WANA TRY N CHECK ME FOR MY HERITAGE CAN DM ME NOW N WE CAN SORT THIS THANG OUT ONE WAY OR ANOTHER.

THE FUNNY THING ABOUT ALL THIS IS, YOU REALLY THE ONE WHO’S MORE THAN LIKELY A WHITE SUPREMACIST TROLL. NEVER POSTED A PIC, TALK EXACTLY LIKE A MAN, GOT A CARTOON FEMALE IN YOUR AVI. SHIITS BECOMIN PRETTY OBVIOUS.

ITS ACTUALLY QUITE FUNNY TO ME HOW U GOT A FEW OF THESE DUMMIES ON PUPPET STRINGS.

I AINT EVEN MAD AT U THO .. U SEEM TO HAVE A DEEP SEEDED HATRED FOR ME ONE WAY OR ANOTHER, BUT THE FEELING AINT MUTUAL. BELIEVE THAT.
Did you check like I said? Notice a pattern of activity (or lack there of) with those last 2 cac posters??

Not reading all that paragraph shyt from u. .... ur fukked. U just don’t realize how much yet. That talking shyt is a wrap. DMing you??? Fuk No.... I don’t talk to no white boys... y’all are not rational and I’m wasting no more time dealing with you myself. this is wayyyyy past ur explanations. Been on this for the longest being mad disrespectful and reckless to each and every black poster on here that’s called you out, and u still do it. Being a woman does have it’s privileges especially when I need some things taken care of offline that I can’t do myself ...u just happened to say the wrong shyt to the right woman at the right time. (That statement has nothing to do with my “control” of other posters on here, as you say, that’s a fallacy- they have their own minds and are not weak minded like u)

Like I said, u think ur protected on here, but ur not in real life. Not at all.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Did you check like I said? Notice a pattern of activity (or lack there of) with those last 2 cac posters??

Not reading all that paragraph shyt from u. .... ur fukked. U just don’t realize how much yet. That talking shyt is a wrap. DMing you??? Fuk No.... I don’t talk to no white boys... y’all are not rational and I’m wasting no more time dealing with you myself. this is wayyyyy past ur explanations. Been on this for the longest being mad disrespectful and reckless to each and every black poster on here that’s called you out, and u still do it. Being a woman does have it’s privileges especially when I need some things taken care of offline that I can’t do myself ...u just happened to say the wrong shyt to the right woman at the right time. (That statement has nothing to do with my “control” of other posters on here, as you say, that’s a fallacy- they have their own minds and are not weak minded like u)

Like I said, u think ur protected on here, but ur not in real life. Not at all.

THANKS FOR THE THREAT, BUT IT SOUNDS LIKE U TAKING THIS INTERNET SHIIT A LIL TOO SERIOUSLY AND GETTIN WAY TOO IN YOUR FEELINGS. IF U WANA DISH IT OUT, YOU SHOULD BE ABLE TO TAKE IT JUS AS EASY. U DONT TALK SHIIT ON FORUMS AND EXPECT NO ONE TALKIN BACK IN RETURN, THAT AINT WHAT IT IS. ESPECIALLY WHEN WE CANT EVEN VERIFY WHO U REALLY ARE. CIVILIZATIONS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED BECAUSE OF “WOMEN” LIKE U (IN MUCH HIGHER POSITIONS) MAKIN FALSE CALLS .... SIMPLY PUT, U HAVE WAY TOO MUCH EVIL IN YOUR HEART AND NEGATIVITY STORED IN YOUR SUBCONSCIOUS.. THATS REALITY. U DONT NEED TO HARBOR THAT MUCH HATRED IN U, SHIIT AINT HEALTHY.. LIKE THIS SHIIT REALLY TOO SERIOUS FOR SOME PEOPLE. BUT U RIGHT ABOUT ONE THING; I GOT DEEP CONNECTIONS, DEEPER THAN U KNOW, AND DEFINITELY DEEPER THAN I CARE TO SHARE ON HERE. BUT ME? I'M ALL LOVE...I AINT NEVER WENT AT NO ONE UNLESS THEY CAME AT ME WRONG FIRST. THATS BECAUSE I RESPECT ALL HUMANS WIT GOOD INTENTIONS. YOU CLEARLY DON'T. YOU HATE JEWISH PEOPLE AND THATS WHY THIS ENTIRE SHIIT EVEN STARTED. PERIOD.

AND IMA LEAVE IT AT THAT..I'VE ENTERTAINED ENOUGH BULLSHIIT IN THIS THREAD; MORE THAN I PROLLY SHOULDA. ALL THIS SHIIT FOR MUFUCCAZ TO SATISFY THEIR OWN DEFLATED EGOS. I'M GOOD ON THAT. PEACE OUT.

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Keyword, proper. In theory, any one word could be steered apart from its formal part(s) of speech, though this wouldn't change its basic responsibility.
So again, you're just quoting me to reiterate that you contradicted yourself smh

Not every "any one word" would make sense in adjective form

Jew does

Smh its wild how much yall are willing to embarrass yourselves defending this dude

The Burger King

Fast Food Gangsta
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
East Whopper City
I doubt it.
Tht thread, tha one u screenshotted, i posted tht in @Houston911 's purge thread & promptly got 4 warning points on my account by 'an admin' 4 race baiting. I looked back at tha post tht would get warned but i saw no warning above my post. Peeped @Houston911 's Kobe avi & immediately felt some type of way.:mjgrin: A thread supposedly made 4 jovial, no holds barred fukkery & to cut through tha bullshyt & i get told to sit tha fukk down secretly?

Tha fukk is goingz on here?:patrice::mjpls:
@Nicole0416 @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @Garette @The Burger King

I just realized I was randomly tagged in here :dead:

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
So again, you're just quoting me to reiterate that you contradicted yourself smh

Not every "any one word" would make sense in adjective form

Jew does

Smh its wild how much yall are willing to embarrass yourselves defending this dude
The suffix exists to adjectivize the noun. As an adjective, 'Jewish' is the appropriate term.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
The suffix exists to adjectivize the noun. As an adjective, 'Jewish' is the appropriate term.
Both terms are "appropriate" so accept that you were wrong, and that I corrected you

Now please stop quoting me in these redundant posts

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps

Both terms are "appropriate"

@xCivicx wins :manny:....

...except that it actually depends on the context in which it is being used, as to when each term is appropriate, respectively. Now both of y’all stfu :umad: