Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Jewboy chronicles :scust:
I’ll just leave these here :snoop:
Neg Submission Dept. https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30406842/reputation-submit

NOPE. IM MIDDLE EASTERN .. .

Thinks he is genetically superior to Blacks :mjpls:
LOL IM AN ISRAELI HOMIE.. PERFECT BALANCE BETWEEN LIGHT N DARK, ORIGINAL MAN DESIGNED BY GOD ALA ADAM, NOAH, MOSES, ABRAHAM, ETC. NOT WHITE OR BLACK, SO MISS ME WIT THAT CAC BS.
@Sccit considers himself to be genetically and racially superior to other people and he's in here crying about racism :what:

OH YEA, THATS WHAT WE KNOWN FOR.. BIG NOSES .. WERE NOT KNOWN FOR BEIN BOSSES AND RUNNIN SHIIT

:umad:

TYPICAL BUM, HATING ON THE SUCCESS OF JEWS

THERES A BETTER WAY

“Put down the salt shaker” - :mjpls:
For somebody who barks so much bout alladat Jewish pride and Jew superiority...he sure is jockin da fukk outta black culture and it's women. :jbhmm::mjpls:

But then again, his sista likes dat Mandingo too so... :skip:
U SHOULD JOCK JEWISH CULTURE N GET SOME MONEY FOLKS .. PUT THAT SALT SHAKER DOWN N SHOW LOVE. ITS THE ONLY WAY.

Denies the the birthplace of civilization in favor of “jewish” origins :stopitslime:
“ARABS” DIDNT EXIST SINCE THE BEGINNING OF TIME Dumbass!

All civilizations come from OUT of Africa and Kemet and Kush go back way before anybody knew what “Arabia” was.

NOPE .. IT ALL STARTED IN CANAAN. GO READ THE BIBLE, SHIITHEAD

Canaan was Black :snoop:

Neg Submission Dept:
https://www.thecoli.com/posts/30406842/reputation-submit

Last edited:

Hellmont

Banned
Daps
Reppin
BK
UMDb65.gif

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
Let's not be unreasonable now. His parents taught him as such and the school system reinforces it. I don't like the ideal of claiming the original Jews were black. One step at a time, let's reclaim Egypt and then if there's sufficient proof or need for Israel then we can go there. By making all these unfounded claims all we do is lose credibility and add resentment from these other people's (not that they don't already do).

My point is there's a strategic way to playing this game and claiming Israel is not it

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I SHIITED ON THIS WEIRDO SO BAD THAT HE TRYIN HIS HARDEST TO GET AT ME NOW, SEARCHING THROUGH MY OLD POSTS IN A RAGE OF FURY

angry-computer-geek-28068690.jpg

:mjlol:

FOR THE RECORD, I AM A MEDITERRANEAN JEW.. MY FAMILY ROOTS TRACE TO ISRAEL FROM
DAY 1.

I THINK THERE IS GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE IN ALL RACES, SO U CAN MISS ME WIT THAT “RACIST” BULLSHIIT WHEN OP ENTIRE PREMISE IS SHIITIN ON ME FOR BEIN A “JEWBOY” SMFH

IF U FALL FOR THIS DUSTY WEIRDOS BULLSHIIT, U ARE GENUINELY STUPID

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Let's not be unreasonable now. His parents taught him as such and the school system reinforces it.

That's a fair point. Hence, I don't put alot of stock in these back and forths.

I don't like the ideal of claiming the original Jews were black.

It's not a matter of like. Hebrews were in Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and northern Kenya. They were said to be able to blend in with the peoples of those countries. You don't do that without looking like them. King Solomon and Queen Sheba (who is from Ethiopia) also coupled and had children.

(For visual assistance, a map)

CC22An6.gif

One step at a time, let's reclaim Egypt and then if there's sufficient proof or need for Israel then we can go there.

I don't understand what this means. Reclaim Egypt how exactly?

By making all these unfounded claims all we do is lose credibility and add resentment from these other people's (not that they don't already do).

It's written in their own Bible and archaeologists have found many settlements mentioned in that Bible. So there is truth to what the Bible says. The question is really, why do you think Hebrews were black is an unfounded claim?

My point is there's a strategic way to playing this game and claiming Israel is not it

Fair. But maybe supporting Ethiopian Jews is a good way to start.

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Bruh he know what he saying is horseshyt but he stay on "Jew-ish" code. Just like when anglo saxons claim Columbus discovered the americas.

He even stays on that jewcode sh!t when it comes to ferishizing Black women
t3fQNQm.jpg

kQOmTLO.jpg

PHKysVF.jpg

But then, like the typical ibrahimic cac , he runs around the boards spewing hate speech to @Nicole0416 and the all the other brehettes :snoop: