Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
I SHIITED ON THIS WEIRDO SO BAD THAT HE TRYIN HIS HARDEST TO GET AT ME NOW, SEARCHING THROUGH MY OLD POSTS IN A RAGE OF FURY

angry-computer-geek-28068690.jpg

:mjlol:

FOR THE RECORD, I AM A MEDITERRANEAN JEW.. MY FAMILY ROOTS TRACE TO ISRAEL FROM
DAY 1.

I THINK THERE IS GOOD AND BAD PEOPLE IN ALL RACES, SO U CAN MISS ME WIT THAT “RACIST” BULLSHIIT WHEN OP ENTIRE PREMISE IS SHIITIN ON ME FOR BEIN A “JEWBOY” SMFH

IF U FALL FOR THIS DUSTY WEIRDOS BULLSHIIT, U ARE GENUINELY STUPID

You BEEN exposed, repeatedly, this thread is just a reminder, an ante-up, a #neverforget, since you’re still running around here on your “master race” cac sh!t. Dont cop pleas now :laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You BEEN exposed, repeatedly, this thread is just a reminder, an ante-up, a #neverforget, since you’re still running around here on your “master race” cac sh!t. Dont cop pleas now :laff:

THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "MASTER RACE", BUT THE FIRST MAN WAS CREATED BY GOD IN THE IMAGE OF ALL MANKIND. U NOT INTERESTED IN DEBATING THE BIBLE, THO- U JUS DOIN THIS CUZ I SONNED U SO BAD IN THEM OTHER THREADS.

:umad:

ONLY THE DUMBEST OF COLI POSTERS WILL FALL FOR THE BAIT AND FIGHT UR BATTLES OF INSECURITY FOR U.

MANY HAVE TRIED TO DO WHAT UR DOING RIGHT NOW AND HAVE FAILED MISERABLY. THE ANTI-SEMITES OF THIS FORUM WILL BE DOWN WIT THIS RACE BAITING REGARDLESS.

AND A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS STARTED....NICOLE TAGGED HIM IN A THREAD AND TOLD HIM HE NEEDS TO GO AT ME AND HE FOLLOWED HER COMMAND. HE BEEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE FORUM EVER SINCE. THIS FUCCBOY BETA MALE TOOK ORDERS FROM A FEMALE N IS NOW TRYNA PUT THAT ON THE REST OF U.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
He even stays on that jewcode sh!t when it comes to ferishizing Black women
t3fQNQm.jpg

kQOmTLO.jpg

PHKysVF.jpg

But then, like the typical ibrahimic cac , he runs around the boards spewing hate speech to @Nicole0416 and the all the other brehettes :snoop:
Can’t even begin to understand how that racist white fuk is allowed in here. He’s a cac that’s obviously backed by someone on here - you got actual black posters getting bushed and banned left and right yet this cac says the most hateful, perverted, sick shyt to both black male and female posters, on the daily and NOTHING gets done about it. He never says nothing useful or informative except to promote his covert white power stance on repeat and no one says shyt to him. There are posters on here with the right motives who get more negative feedback then that piece of cac shyt.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
weirdo shyt, but this the coli tho :yeshrug:
That’s not a fukkin excuse!!!! You think any cac site would allow this type of activity on there? So this is a black site ... we’re supposed to be accepting of this because he’s nothing but fukkery? Because that gets views? Have some pride... are you black?

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
That’s not a fukkin excuse!!!! You think any cac site would allow this type of activity on there? So this is a black site ... we’re supposed to be accepting of this because he’s nothing but fukkery? Because that gets views? Have some pride... are you black?

i dunno but im getting paid to troll:manny:

you tryin to hit my inbox or nah?

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS A "MASTER RACE", BUT THE FIRST MAN WAS CREATED BY GOD IN THE IMAGE OF ALL MANKIND. U NOT INTERESTED IN DEBATING THE BIBLE, THO- U JUS DOIN THIS CUZ I SONNED U SO BAD IN THEM OTHER THREADS.

:umad:

ONLY THE DUMBEST OF COLI POSTERS WILL FALL FOR THE BAIT AND FIGHT UR BATTLES OF INSECURITY FOR U.

MANY HAVE TRIED TO DO WHAT UR DOING RIGHT NOW AND HAVE FAILED MISERABLY. THE ANTI-SEMITES OF THIS FORUM WILL BE DOWN WIT THIS RACE BAITING REGARDLESS.

AND A FRIENDLY REMINDER TO THOSE WHO WANT TO KNOW HOW THIS STARTED....NICOLE TAGGED HIM IN A THREAD AND TOLD HIM HE NEEDS TO GO AT ME AND HE FOLLOWED HER COMMAND. HE BEEN BEEN FOLLOWING ME AROUND THE FORUM EVER SINCE. THIS FUCCBOY BETA MALE TOOK ORDERS FROM A FEMALE N IS NOW TRYNA PUT THAT ON THE REST OF U.

Look at this blatant white entitlement.... he just knows he has the right to get away with letting any thing come out his dumb cac mouth. Something def is not not right about this and going on behind the scenes. He calls a black male poster “son” and admits that he knows that he’s not shyt and gets away with it.

Where the fuk is everybody that’s so quick to call out people over dumb shyt but real disrespectful verifiable shyt like this is allowed to proliferate???...and what’s makes it even more suspect is where in the fuk are people who want to ban posters who they assume are cacs or “trannies,” or female pretenders - quick to throw on that label and attack their own but this racist degenerate has proven itself but is met with ... nothing but silence. Questioning every new person’s background and lifestyle on here, but this cac gets a pass??!!!

So quick to call out posters on the over usage of the word “mental illness” when this cacs whole posting history is nothing but harassment of blacks and being racially inciteful. What’s really good?

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
Let's not be unreasonable now. His parents taught him as such and the school system reinforces it. I don't like the ideal of claiming the original Jews were black. One step at a time, let's reclaim Egypt and then if there's sufficient proof or need for Israel then we can go there. By making all these unfounded claims all we do is lose credibility and add resentment from these other people's (not that they don't already do).

My point is there's a strategic way to playing this game and claiming Israel is not it

Man if you don’t neg this moldy cheese smelling Jōō and haul yo ass up out the fkn thread :snoop:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
been telling the mods that cats with -10K rep should be bushed

u dont reach -10K without being a provocative troll
He’s more than likely a mod himself. Something undercover is up about him. Go to one of those racist cac sites and say word one about simply being black .. not even anything inflammatory. Just post a line saying “I’m black” nothing less and nothing more. See if they don’t harass, doxx and terminate you, on sight.

That white goes around telling black people on here to suck his d—k, and all types of violations ... nothing happens. Go figure.

GodsPerspective

Superstar
Daps
That's a fair point. Hence, I don't put alot of stock in these back and forths.

It's not a matter of like. Hebrews were in Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia, Eritrea, and northern Kenya. They were said to be able to blend in with the peoples of those countries. You don't do that without looking like them. King Solomon and Queen Sheba (who is from Ethiopia) also coupled and had children.

(For visual assistance, a map)

CC22An6.gif

I don't understand what this means. Reclaim Egypt how exactly?

It's written in their own Bible and archaeologists have found many settlements mentioned in that Bible. So there is truth to what the Bible says. The question is really, why do you think Hebrews were black is an unfounded claim?

Fair. But maybe supporting Ethiopian Jews is a good way to start.
Thanks for the intelligent response.
I believe Ethiopian Jews heavily influenced the propagation of the religion. I just don't believe they founded it. Unlike the Ancient Egyptians which I believe has a completely black (Nubian) African beginning.

When I say reclaim, it's by sharing the dna discoveries and hieroglyphs that prove they were African people's and making it mainstream