Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
I had the clown on ignore for the longest because his posts were so offensive, but I just took him off of ignore to know what’s up. I see that he has -10,000 rep and continues to blatantly disrespect Black people.

Yet....he isn’t banned or “bushed”. This site is toxic and full of shyt.

I’m done with this stupid ass forum. I’m starting to believe that it’s owned by Cavemen Europeans and has used to promote an agenda. Either that, or we’re all (Blacks) being spied and the site is used to gather intelligence or learn how we think. I plan on deleting my account and posts tomorrow. If I can’t delete it, mods please feel free to permanently ban me.

fukk this forum.
the good and decent black posters leave while letting the shyt keeps rising to the top. A fukkkin racist cac plant at that.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Question, does anybody know what a CONSANGUINEOUS MARRIAGE is?????
If you do, please dap this post.
:mjlit:
I have some interesting data. It's a bit alarming.
:hubie:
I looked it up... what's the data? Do tell... (other than sccit being a product of his inbreds).

:feedme:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Claims to be the Original man created by God, but the god-created sun destroys his skin :patrice:

Claims to be the jew referred to in the bible, yet it's well known that an eastern European civilization converted to Judaism earlier in the previous millennium, hence the term, "jew-ish":patrice:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Why haven't they banned that fakkit cac yet, dudes posts give me headaches
word..... No one daps his shyt. People on here don't interact him, no one fuks with him, and yet he remains... and why does the majority seem to be silent on this issue???
:jbhmm:

One poster says something in disagreement, everybody is on their shyt. But the minute this white boy says something overtly racist .. no one does shyt about it. wtf?
:what:

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Thanks for the intelligent response.
I believe Ethiopian Jews heavily influenced the propagation of the religion. I just don't believe they founded it. Unlike the Ancient Egyptians which I believe has a completely black (Nubian) African beginning.

When I say reclaim, it's by sharing the dna discoveries and hieroglyphs that prove they were African people's and making it mainstream
I see that you got that 'dap' and a pat on the head from that racist troll cac. Feel better about yourself now?? How about you speak on relevant issues to this post, look through his post history, then comment on the subject at hand. You seem to be ok with a white calling black men "fa---ts", telling black women and men in here to "suck his d---" , and other foul shyt.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
I see that you got that 'dap' and a pat on the head from that cac. Feel better about yourself now??

DIDNT U JUS SAY U WERE DONE POSTING HERE?

COULDNT EVEN STAY AWAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS HUH? LMAO

OVER 5000 POSTS IN LESS THAN A YEAR .. DO BETTER

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Claims to be the Original man created by God, but the god-created sun destroys his skin :patrice:

Claims to be the jew referred to in the bible, yet it's well known that an eastern European civilization converted to Judaism earlier in the previous millennium, hence the term, "jew-ish":patrice:

:snoop:

YOU ARE TALKIN ABOUT ASHKENAZI JEWS, WHICH ARE THE MINORITY IN ISRAEL. I AM A MIZRAHI JEW, DESCENDING FROM THE MIDDLE-EAST, NOT EUROPE. THERES A LOT U NEED TO LEARN ON THE SUBJECT.

AND STOP SPEWIN THAT IGNORANT “JEW-ISH” RHETORIC PERPETUATED BY STREET CORNER BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES. ISH IS A SUFFIX LOLSMH.. BRITISH, IRISH, SWEDISH, MOORISH .

DONT BE THAT GUY BRUH.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DIDNT U JUS SAY U WERE DONE POSTING HERE?

COULDNT EVEN STAY AWAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS HUH? LMAO

OVER 5000 POSTS IN LESS THAN A YEAR .. DO BETTER
fuk off cac. Nah.. , I'm not done with your racist fuk boi bytch azz yet. Not letting a cac think he could go around with this blatant shyt and run off decent black people and posters. I'm here to addresss it.. so yeah, crakkker, I never left. when and how I choose to be active in here is none of your fukkkin business. Nuff said.

Yup, 5000 posts and??? you have 23,000 posts, bytch, of saying nothing and your neg reps almost match that, stfu, who the fuk r u to talk about "do better".. ..ur cac on a black board, infiltrating- at the least if I say something- it's for a purpose, you say something just to run your cac mouth and disparage black posters.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
fuk off cac. Nah.. , I'm not done with your racist fuk boi bytch azz yet. Not letting a cac think he could go around with this blatant shyt. I'm here to addresss it.. so yeah, crakkker, I never left. Nuff said.

Yup, 5000 posts and??? you have 23,000 posts, bytch, of saying nothing and your neg reps almost match that, stfu, who the fuk r u to talk about "do better".. ..ur cac on a black board, infiltrating- at the least if I say something- it's for a purpose, you say something just to run your cac mouth and disparage black posters.

NO WAY YOURE A WOMAN

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO WAY YOURE A WOMAN
:russell:
stfu with that.. I call it like I see it and you're a cac bytch. But there's that reach- how original. Like that hasn't been an ongoing pattern on here with all and to female posters. i'm aggressive, if that's "manly", take it as you see it. That shyt doesn't work with me, prove it, you gossipy fuk. you're telling black posters to suck your d88k on here, repeatedly, talking that vindictive shyt about black females fukkin you and yet I'm not supposed to believe that you're an undercover cac fakkit???

But you are UGLY AS FUK THO.. that's proven. I peeped that gram.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO WAY YOURE A WOMAN
and u dumb fuk- you have hundreds of responses to me about being a single mother, husbandless... not having a "man", talking shyt about my child, telling me about ur dyck size, how much black women like me want you... and yet this whole time you think I'm not a woman???..that's mad gay on your part, homo, :dame:
if you thought i'm not a woman. and now when you're back is against the wall. you pull that shyt.. DESPERATE move. STFU, no one fuks with u and you're out here looking dumb as shyt.
:umad::umad: