Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
ohhhhhh really??? "street corner" huh???? you're equating blacks to being on a street corner.
:mjpls:

NO U FUCCIN IMBECILE .. IM TALKING ABOUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES WHO ARE KNOWN FOR SPEWING THEIR ANTI-BIBLICAL TEACHINGS ON STREET CORNERS

:snoop:

TIME TO TAKE YOUR MEDICATION

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
YOURE EITHER A REALLY FAT WOMAN WITH MENTAL ISSUES AND NO LIFE OR A GAY MAN WHO GOES ONLINE PRETENDING TO BE A WOMAN TO TROLL PEOPLE .. I HAVENT DECIDED YET, BUT ITS ABSOLUTELY ONE OR THE OTHER.
cac "comeback" - the chronicles of Sccit quotes to me Vol. 2877899447745 Series 11, u don't decide shyt u overly entitled cac fuk, never met me, never will, and u don't know me
giphy.gif

Last edited:

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
MORE LIES .. THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDING. MIZRAHI JEWS ARE THE ORIGINAL JEWS. IF U WANA CLAIM BLACK FOLKS WAS, U DO HAVE A CLAIM TOO, BECAUSE ETHIOPIANS WAS ORIGINALLY JEWISH AS WELL. STOP FOLLOWING THE TEACHINGS OF STREET CORNER EXTREMISTS WHO DENOUNCE THEIR OWN HERITAGE TO LATCH ONTO OTHERS. ALL CREDIBLE SCIENTIFIC DATA POINTS TO SEMITES DESCENDING FROM THE MIDDLE EAST AND BLACK FOLKS DESCENDING FROM AFRICA. BE PROUD OF WHO U ARE.
It's common knowledge that the oldest human remains ever found were in Africa smh

Look at how they try and rewrite history

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
NO U FUCCIN IMBECILE .. IM TALKING ABOUT BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITES WHO ARE KNOWN FOR SPEWING THEIR ANTI-BIBLICAL TEACHINGS ON STREET CORNERS

:snoop:

Like I said, you're equating blacks to street corners. stop the cacsplaining... that doesn't change shyt. ur still stereotyping u dumb fuk

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
^FUCC IS THIS GUY TALKIN BOUT:wtf:

ANYWAYS, IM BOUT 2 DIP FROM THIS FUCCASS THREAD FOLKS

NOT GUNA LET THIS DUSTY BUM WHO LOOKS LIKE HE AINT TOOK A SHOWER IN MONTHS GET YA’LL TO RIDE MY NUTS FOR HIM BECAUSE HE GOT SONNED IN THREADS WHERE HE TRIED GOIN AT ME DOLO

NICOLE THINK (S)HE A MASTERMIND FOR ORDERING THE HIT, BUT CLEARLY HAS MENTAL ISSUES, AS PROVEN IN THIS VERY THREAD..WHOEVER FOLLOWS SUIT IS A PUPPET AND FEEDIN INTO THEIR EMOTIONALLY FUELED ANTICS.

ANYONE WIT SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC CAN DIRECT THAT TO MY DM’S. SHALOM.

Last edited:

number21

Strive for rulership not equality, black man.
Daps
Reppin
North Miami
^FUCC IS THIS GUY TALKIN BOUT:wtf:

ANYWAYS, IM BOUT 2 DIP FROM THIS FUCCASS THREAD FOLKS

NOT GUNA LET THIS DUSTY BUM WHO LOOKS LIKE HE AINT TOOK A SHOWER IN MONTHS GET YA’LL TO RIDE MY NUTS FOR HIM BECAUSE HE GOT SONNED IN THREADS WHERE HE TRIED GOIN AT ME DOLO

NICOLE THINK (S)HE A MASTERMIND FOR ORDERING THE HIT, BUT CLEARLY HAS MENTAL ISSUES, AS PROVEN IN THIS VERY THREAD..WHOEVER FOLLOWS SUIT IS A PUPPET AND FEEDIN INTO TO THEIR EMOTIONALLY FUELED ANTICS.

ANYONE WIT SERIOUS QUESTIONS ON THE TOPIC CAN DIRECT THAT TO MY DM’S. SHALOM.
Stfu you swine.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Go on eastern parkway or Williamsburg and see them joos they all look Frail AF with 2 inch thick glasses. I heard that’s from inbreading is this true?

Either way it don’t seem like they won the genetic lottery at all

Daps
READ THE BIBLE.. JEWS ARE FROM THE MIDDLE-EAST NOT AFRICA SMH.
:mjlol: Jews don't even follow the Bible like that and they don't have the same opinions of Jesus that Christians have. So what's the point of telling people here to read a CAC authored book of duck tales that your version of hi jacked Jews don't believe in? Refer to the Bible to disprove scientific facts brehs.

Do you have any other evidence (outside of the Holy D.U.C.T.A.L.E.S)that proves 1. The original man was Arabic? And 2. That Arabics are not cacs?