Summer Jam ‘18 featuring - @Sccit, jewCac troll who says his people fathered civilization

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)

Koichos

Pro
Daps
Reppin
K'lal Yisraʾel
Also, when has the suffix -ish ever denoted a race of people or a religion
The '-ish' suffix (with regard to peoples) has long since denoted a 'belonging to', not an '-esque', 'like' or 'quasi-', as is intimated in other contexts.

Jews are Jewish, and vice versa -- so, too, are Brits, British; Swedes, Swedish; Poles, Polish; Finns, Finnish; Danes, Danish; and so on.

-ish
a suffix used to form adjectives from nouns, with the sense of “belonging to” (British; Danish; English; Spanish); “after the manner of,” “having the characteristics of,” “like” (babyish; girlish; mulish); “addicted to,” “inclined or tending to” (bookish; freakish); “near or about” (fiftyish; sevenish).
Definition of -ish
of, relating to, or being
chiefly in adjectives indicating nationality or ethnic group

• Finnish

Can a person be "blackish" or "christianish"? :jbhmm:
'Black' and 'Christian' intend to function as nouns or adjectives; 'Jew' is to be merely a noun, therefore necessitating an adjectival form.

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
The '-ish' suffix (with regard to peoples) has long since denoted a 'belonging to', not an '-esque', 'like' or 'quasi-', as is intimated in other contexts.

Jews are Jewish, and vice versa -- so, too, are Brits, British; Swedes, Swedish; Poles, Polish; Finns, Finnish; Danes, Danish; and so on.

'Black' and 'Christian' intend to function as nouns or adjectives; 'Jew' is to be merely a noun, therefore necessitating an adjectival form.
No one gives a shyt, save this "teachable moment" for yom kippur. yall have your own, then go be amongst them, if we wanted to know then we would have asked you in the form of a question directed to you.

I see the cacs have reinforcements on deck because he cant hold his own (typical cac coward group shyt) bc alone, yall are weak af. fuk u and him.

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl

...??

"Jew" can also be an adjective

It's NOT currently used as an adjective in everyday conversation, because of unseen forces deciding it be so...

And notice how you only named groups of people from CERTAIN COUNTRIES

Once again, the suffix "-ish" is NEVER used to describe a race of people OR a religion, save for ONE INSTANCE

Y'all are trying too hard and exposing yourselves

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
...??

"Jew" can also be an adjective

It's NOT currently used as an adjective in everyday conversation, because of unseen forces deciding it be so...

And notice how you only named groups of people from CERTAIN COUNTRIES

Once again, the suffix "-ish" is NEVER used to describe a race of people OR a religion, save for ONE INSTANCE

Y'all are trying too hard and exposing yourselves

THIS IDIOT IS SO RETARDED, HE LITERALLY WOULD FAIL 1ST GRADE ENGLISH

HE PROBABLY THINKS BEING STYLISH MEANS U ONLY SORTA HAVE STYLE

:snoop:

PEOPLE AS DUMB AS U SHOULD BE CASTRATED, OFF TOP

xCivicx

Archduke of Audits
Daps
Reppin
Atl
THIS IDIOT IS SO RETARDED, HE LITERALLY WOULD FAIL 1ST GRADE ENGLISH

HE PROBABLY THINKS BEING STYLISH MEANS U ONLY SORTA HAVE STYLE

:snoop:

PEOPLE AS DUMB AS U SHOULD BE CASTRATED, OFF TOP
Don't quote me with deflections simpleton

I'm holding back extremely hard right now, I can literally go in on your entire existence if I wanted to

But I'm a benevolent ruler

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
DIDNT U JUS SAY U WERE DONE POSTING HERE?

COULDNT EVEN STAY AWAY FOR A COUPLE HOURS HUH? LMAO

OVER 5000 POSTS IN LESS THAN A YEAR .. DO BETTER

Stfu cac faggett your ban is coming up sooner than you know it :shaq:

Big Daddy

Fight or die fighting, no surrender.
Daps
ALL THIS GUY DOES IS POST ANTI-JEWISH PROPAGANDA LIKE THEY DO ON STOORMFRONT AGAINST BOTH BLACKS AND JEWS

SMFH RACE BAITING AT ITS FINEST.

Whole thread is nothing but this jewcac racist getting his sh!t kicked in :laff:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Whole thread is nothing but this jewcac racist getting his sh!t kicked in :laff:

THIS THE FIRST EVER “SUMMER JAM SCREEN” THREAD WIT ONLY 4 DAPS

:mjlol:

HAVE FUN RIDIN MY NUTS WIT THE SAME 3 RETARDS WHILE IM OUT GETTIN THIS MONEY, BIITCHBOY

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
Stfu cac faggett your ban is coming up sooner than you know it :shaq:
I doubt it.
Tht thread, tha one u screenshotted, i posted tht in @Houston911 's purge thread & promptly got 4 warning points on my account by 'an admin' 4 race baiting. I looked back at tha post tht would get warned but i saw no warning above my post. Peeped @Houston911 's Kobe avi & immediately felt some type of way.:mjgrin: A thread supposedly made 4 jovial, no holds barred fukkery & to cut through tha bullshyt & i get told to sit tha fukk down secretly?

Tha fukk is goingz on here?:patrice::mjpls:
@Nicole0416 @Indiglow Meta (R$G) @Garette @The Burger King