Sun Black teacher arrested for defending himself from latino student in Vegas. Free Ra’Kwon Smith!

Rocket Scientist

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
High IQ
I was educator in inner city school district for years.100% kid always starts the shyt. I had HS kids square up with me.Elementary kids almost stab with scissors,try to bite me. I seen an older male teacher punch a hs kid. Dude ended up losing everything and resigning. Schools always take the child side. "Side effects from medication,mental illness" . People beg me to go back into education shiiiiiiieeeeettt.

Daps
Reppin
Occulonimbus edoequus
I was educator in inner city school district for years.100% kid always starts the shyt. I had HS kids square up with me.Elementary kids almost stab with scissors,try to bite me. I seen an older male teacher punch a hs kid. Dude ended up losing everything and resigning. Schools always take the child side. "Side effects from medication,mental illness" . People beg me to go back into education shiiiiiiieeeeettt.

Make it look like an accident.

beejus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Red, White, & Stonewashed Blue since '94
As someone who is hours away from applying for a PE teach job at an elementary/middle school this got me questioning if it's worth it. It is private school Christian school so the drama is pretty minimal but hard to watch that and know that some little kid can ruin a whole career by his actions.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
School system is done, I don't think the problem can be reversed at this point :francis:

Sci-Fi-Robo-Teacher.gif

49-participants-view.gif

full

bueller-bueller-economics-teacher.gif

bnew

Veteran
Daps
if it was a black student and white teacher would you say the same?

I actually agree with you but weve had threads like this with black students and folks talk a lot different.

you won't find a single comment from me defending a kid attacking an adult unprovoked much less a teacher no matter the race.