Sun Black teacher arrested for defending himself from latino student in Vegas. Free Ra’Kwon Smith!

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In my school days, if a student got out of line the teachers would throw the chalkboard eraser at your head, make you stand facing the wall until the end of class and then send a letter to your parents written in big bold letters ensuring that you would get your ass whooped when you got home :mjgrin:

Kids nowadays are too spoiled and disrespectful :francis:

100% but even then you didn't put hands on em.

And parents believed the teacher over the kids.

Now it's all fukked up.

Mother in law retired in mid 2000s due to this goofy shyt. They have handicapped teachers from doing anything to these rude ass kids and the parents ain't shyt.

Dipsey Doo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I subbed for a bit in my early 20s. These kids will call you every name in the book to get a rise out you.

Not matter how good it may feel, it's not worth having an assault charge on your record.

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
I subbed for a bit in my early 20s. These kids will call you every name in the book to get a rise out you.

Not matter how good it may feel, it's not worth having an assault charge on your record.

When I used to do summer film classes teaching kids I would let the loudest kid in the group try their best.

Then slowly dismantle them in front of their peers. Nothing too mean just little digs that undermine them.

After a day of it. Whole class is chill and fun even the kid I was talking the piss out of.

They will test you in every single way to get a rise.

But yeah never had to lay a hand on them. All mental stuff.

Arizax2

All Star
Daps
Well atleast he didn't stomp him out. Take that as a win young fella:pachaha:

OsO

Souldier
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I've been in education for 15 years...and dealt with all kinds of disrespectful students from middle school age to college. There is never a reason to get physical with a student unless you're in real danger, or they're putting someone else in danger.

Also, it shouldn't have gotten to this point. What happened before this between those two? What was the de-escalation?

You are always the adult in the situation and 99/100 a student without a weapon is not a real threat to you, so no need to respond like this.

Totally unnecessary.

Edit: And I wouldn't be surprised if the student's older brothers/uncles/pops go see him.

Last edited:

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Grand opening and grand closing on his career.

The moment you lose your cool dealing with a kid, it's over. He must have realized that when he started shouting back at him. He figured in for a penny in for a pound and might as well crash out. :francis:

We've all had moments where we wanted to give a youngster the Homer Simpson "why you little" special, but that's why *we* are not teachers. Those of us with that kind of thought process are not suited for that job.

But then again, you've got easily frightened narcissists obsessed with power and control in law enforcement. Backwards ass country man :snoop:

Roger king

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I am solidly pro black and support black people but as a teacher you should never put your hands on children under your supervision or who you are teaching

Ski Mask

Friendzone: Collection 1
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
School system is done, I don't think the problem can be reversed at this point :francis:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Watch the tone change from that video of the kid slapping that teacher in the face and the teacher didn't protect himself