Sun Black teacher arrested for defending himself from latino student in Vegas. Free Ra’Kwon Smith!

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
Although the kid 100% deserved it, the teacher is still in the wrong.
He could've argued self-defense (if the background story is accurate), but when the kid went down, he stood over him and then punched him again. That right there is what will do him in.

No matter what, fighting a student will never go in your favor.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What would be "fair" is to keep your opinion to yourself instead of speculating on something you have no factual information on. :mjpls:

Are you the teacher in question. I'm going by what i see on video. Not what ever story you have contrived in your head.

Daps
Although the kid 100% deserved it, the teacher is still in the wrong.
He could've argued self-defense (if the background story is accurate), but when the kid went down, he stood over him and then punched him again. That right there is what will do him in.

No matter what, fighting a student will never go in your favor.
Didn’t punch him it was an open hand slap.

Kingofthereal

King of kings
Daps
cant be an adult and let a child take you out of your element
Question? Have you worked around the kids of today? I have and I’ll be the first to let you know, they ain’t small, they talk shyt like they’re adults and will try to fight you. I’m not saying he should’ve beat the boys ass but I will say as a former bus driver, I can see how it happened.

Last edited:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Are you the teacher in question. I'm going by what i see on video. Not what ever story you have contrived in your head.

What you witnessed on video & what you actually know about the incident in question are two totally separate things altogether.

Hater Eraser

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
This not even a good look considering that dude is like 12 :mjpls:

angry-kid-ice-cream.gif

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He shouldn't have been arrested, shouldn't have faced any disciplinary action. school just signaled it's open season on black educators. :francis:
if it was a black student and white teacher would you say the same?

I actually agree with you but weve had threads like this with black students and folks talk a lot different.