Sun Black teacher arrested for defending himself from latino student in Vegas. Free Ra’Kwon Smith!

Blessed Koala

Climbing the Pulpit
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama
2bb77b7c-f715-416c-bd8f-e46cf2e8f1c4_text.gif

Those little fakkits walk around impunity fukking with teachers cause their parents never told them to respect the teachers. At a certain point how much bullshyt do put up with from a 14 year old with a chip on their shoulder. If the parents won’t teach them consequences of their action someone else will.

And thus this was passed in Tennessee:

There was a time when you had to go to school and learn the fundamentals of being a teacher. Now, you got to learn to bust caps, hand game, and having the patience of a British Soldier.

Sighs :francis:

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
2bb77b7c-f715-416c-bd8f-e46cf2e8f1c4_text.gif

Those little fakkits walk around impunity fukking with teachers cause their parents never told them to respect the teachers. At a certain point how much bullshyt do put up with from a 14 year old with a chip on their shoulder. If the parents won’t teach them consequences of their action someone else will.
Trust me I understand that. Nothing I love seeing more than kid thinking he can try somebody and be disrespectful get physically put in his place. However it is never worth it as an adult to put hands on a student unless you are truly in danger. It never goes in the adults favor. I will never allow myself to start swinging because a 15 yr old got me emotional. I would have just ignored him and got up to go get a school officer and other staff to handle it. I now understand why some of my teachers back in the day didn't even waste their breath going back and forth with some students.

At most the kid will be suspended/expelled and have to go to court. But he will be back in school. As for the adult he is fired and facing potential criminal charges.

Afrodroid

God bless Black People!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rio De Janeiro, BR
don't matter.

you'll never win hitting a student.
In my school days, if a student got out of line the teachers would throw the chalkboard eraser at your head, make you stand facing the wall until the end of class and then send a letter to your parents written in big bold letters ensuring that you would get your ass whooped when you got home :mjgrin:

Kids nowadays are too spoiled and disrespectful :francis: