Super Tuesday Primary: Biden wins 9 of 14 states; leads delegate count 637 to 559

Who Comes Out With The Most Pledged Delegates After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
While I understand the point.... That's kind of a step in the "calling black voters low information" pool. If you're dealing with voter suppression, you should vote the anti-gerrymander, anti-fillibuster, less willing to compromise with the GOP candidate. Southern black voters just voted against their interest in favor of a candidate who is more in line with their spiritual and cultural views... But the GOP is more in line with those views also.
People on the right do this too...stop it. Poor white folks voting for the GOP yet wonder why their communities have no jobs and no hospitals while their welfare benefits get cut

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

This is basically a grift for retweets at this point. Where was the Warren support decisive aside of Mass? Why is there an unthinking assumption that every single Warren vote would go to Bernie?

Agreed. Some demsoc's may be like that, but black blue check twitter wants the money rolling against trust. Out in the cold these past 4 years.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ

This is basically a grift for retweets at this point. Where was the Warren support decisive aside of Mass? Why is there an unthinking assumption that every single Warren vote would go to Bernie?

An endorsement from her may have swayed some white females from Biden. You never know. Who would expect fukking Pete and Amy endorsing to swing shyt?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
He should drop out :yeshrug:

Bloomberg's plan is basically to buy delegates at the convention :unimpressed:
bloomberg just ran to make sure that bernie or warren didnt win :yeshrug: shyt was clear as day. he'll fall back if he can make sure it's biden. probably find some way to give him his delegates :dead:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
No matter how many times y'all wanna try and erase us from existence, we're not going away. There are millions of black people like myself who love and support Bernie.

But keep pretending black Bernie supporters don't exist. Pretend like his national co-chair and press secretary aren't black while y'all at it.

Breh it's not me that thinks that I'm speaking about what cacs are gonna say.