Super Tuesday Primary: Biden wins 9 of 14 states; leads delegate count 637 to 559

Who Comes Out With The Most Pledged Delegates After Super Tuesday?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dameon Farrow

Superstar
Daps
You serious? I'm trying get my student loans taken care off :beli:

@wire28
The issue here....and this is gonna surprise a lot of folks...but many folks with student loans are either paying on them or have paid them in full and frown on the idea of others getting a free trip away from the responsibility. They'd never say it publicly but they legit feel that way and despise anybody jumping up trying to promote it.

And they will be voting to reflect that......

Daps
What did Bernie do to earn their vote? People are not rational actors. Yes, most his policies would be more helpful, but if you don’t connect, it’s all for naught.

Liz tried much harder than Bernie and yet, she ain’t connect either :francis:

You answered a question he didnt ask. He said "what do black people get out of voting for Biden" and your response was a bunch of juelzing about "connecting".

If you acknowledge that what he had to offer would be better for them than what Biden is offering, miss us with all that "connecting".

I don't give a shyt about having a beer with Bernie. I don't care about going hunting with him. I'm not gonna be kicking freestyles with him over the "Broken Language" instrumental. Bernie's bars are probably trash off the top of the dome anyway.

I support him cuz of the policy changes he offers.

We have to stop championing this mentality of "connecting" as if it's in any way admirable. It should be condemned and ridiculed at every possible turn. It's how we got Bush and Trump.

JLova

Veteran
Daps
L

I’m one of them. Joe Biden have a terrible record on Black issues, foreign policy, trade, and consumer protection. He is a disaster on policy.

Fair enough. I just don't see Bernie beating Trump. IMO Liz > Bernie.