"Supergirl" TV show thread

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
io9/Gizmodo just put out this article:

Yeah that heelturn in s2 of her and Jimmy suddenly not being into each other is a stain on the show, and mad :mjpls:

Pretty sure it came from her side as Mon-El was her boyfriend (now husband) in real life.
Melissa Benoist & Chris Wood didn't start dating till later that season, so I think the producers had already made a decision to break Kara & James up before that was a factor.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
I've watched this show since season 1 but the character Jimmy was awful. Writers just didn't know what to do with him. It's a shame as I was actually warming to the character when they introduced his sister.
At least we've still got the GOAT J'onn J'onzz :blessed:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Watching the first episode of Season 5. Kara looking scrumptious :shaq:
Am I the only one that thinks she looks completely different now. Like the new hair style makes her look so much older to me. I legit was wondering if she was being played by a different actor for a second.

Undefined187

Banned
Daps
Am I the only one that thinks she looks completely different now. Like the new hair style makes her look so much older to me. I legit was wondering if she was being played by a different actor for a second.

Yeah the fringe makes her look completely different, never thought she was that attractive before this season. Also seems to be wearing more tight dresses :steviej:

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
:francis:....Either they find a way to bench her for at least half a season or they film with horrible chest up shots lol. No way they add more Kryptonian kids to the universe.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:francis:....Either they find a way to bench her for at least half a season or they film with horrible chest up shots lol. No way they add more Kryptonian kids to the universe.
Transfer her powers to someone else and have her be a mentor until they figure out how to transfer her powers back.