Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas absent from court with no explanation

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm not the type to wish ill on another person :whoa: especially another black man.

But I wouldn't be too upset if something happened to him :wow: Uncle Clarence been in that seat way too long

Biden's chances of reelection are questionable, as are the Dem's chances of holding the Senate so getting another conservative off the court before the election would be a good look.

Doobie Doo

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Raleigh, NC
Maybe he got stuck in a Kewn Trap last night scavenging for vittles.

How-to-Release-An-Animal-from-A-Live-Trap.jpg

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If he dies it'll set off a massive political bomb. Expect outrageous republican behavior, demands that a replacement be paused until after the election, etc. Basically the same bullshyt they did on Obama, and then reversed when Trump was president. Dems have the votes to replace him but Manchin is claiming he won't vote for any judges unless at least 1 republican votes for him/her. He alone can't hold it up but if Kristen Sinema takes the same position it could get ugly.

They just need 50 votes+1 (vice president).

Buddy

Keep my name out of it
Daps

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
If he dies it'll set off a massive political bomb. Expect outrageous republican behavior, demands that a replacement be paused until after the election, etc. Basically the same bullshyt they did on Obama, and then reversed when Trump was president. Dems have the votes to replace him but Manchin is claiming he won't vote for any judges unless at least 1 republican votes for him/her. He alone can't hold it up but if Kristen Sinema takes the same position it could get ugly.

Honestly even if they pick a republican, chances are he'll be less anti black than Clarence. Set our race back decades

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

Manchin would definitely be on some bullshyt and try to delay things until after the election.

Sinema I don't know. If it was a few years ago she would for sure do the same but since she's getting out of politics maybe she won't give a fukk :yeshrug: