Supreme court justice Clarence Thomas absent from court with no explanation

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he dies it'll set off a massive political bomb. Expect outrageous republican behavior, demands that a replacement be paused until after the election, etc.
i mean there's gonna be tons of tears and crying on the right, but they wouldn't have the audacity to demand that shyt after what they did with RBG :mjlol:dems will laugh in their face

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Honestly even if they pick a republican, chances are he'll be less anti black than Clarence. Set our race back decades

Honestly it'll look pretty pathetic on the Dems part if a Dem Senate and president are forced to nominate a Republican. :francis:

Would it be better than whoever Trump would pick? Probably, but it would still be pathetic. Republicans would never.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Honestly it'll look pretty pathetic on the Dems part if a Dem Senate and president are forced to nominate a Republican. :francis:

Would it be better than whoever Trump would pick? Probably, but it would still be pathetic. Republicans would never.
I get it, i'm just saying clarence was a super saiyon c00n. if he's gone its a step forward for black people no matter what happens.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i mean there's gonna be tons of tears and crying on the right, but they wouldn't have the audacity to demand that shyt after what they did with RBG :mjlol:dems will laugh in their face

If Manchin and Sinema decide they won't support anyone until after the election, what can Biden do? :francis:

It would be pathetic for Dems to get blocked by their own party, but judging by their behavior in the past it's a possibility.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
Idk man I dont think he sick or anything. Probably just needed time away to work out a deal with a billionaire.

He probably trying to break the record for longest time on the Supreme Court. Its 32.5 years for him and the record is 36.5.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

That would require them to have a shred of decency, which they don't lol. I expect semantics and bullshyt. Thomas isn't just a SC judge either, he's an institution himself. Removing that would basically result in there being one pure rightwing idealogue left on the court, Alito. Not saying the other conservatives aren't right wing, but they at least throw curveballs and vote with the liberals somewhat often. Alito and Thomas are always on an island.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Manchin and Sinema decide they won't support anyone until after the election, what can Biden do? :francis:

It would be pathetic for Dems to get blocked by their own party, but judging by their behavior in the past it's a possibility.
i don't know why sinema gets that rap, because i don't see her having an issue with putting a pro-choice dem on the court

you could be right about that clown manchin though :snoop: i could definitely see him doing something like that. but would that even make any sense? why would he just give a fukkin pick to trump? manchin might be a dikkhead, but hes not actually a republican :dead:

you know what manchin might do? effectively pick the judge :skip: