Supreme Court thinks NY gun laws are too restrictive (update: S.C. overturns CC laws

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Nah playa dont work that way. All the criminals already know you dont have a piece so when it's time .. its time. Nothing like thinking yo'ass can get clapped just the same to keep mofo's in check. On the other hands, NYers with guns ... :birdman: nah kid!
The regular joe won’t know if you’re strapped or not. The people getting clapped up in NYC are usually involved in some bullshyt, whether it be gangs or drugs. fukking with the gun laws in these densely populated areas with rising inequality is just asking for it, you’re opening Pandora’s box.

Vilify

Superstar
Daps
Pretty certain they're going to rule against New York. Should be interesting to hear the logic and hypocrisy.

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Good, I will never understand people who willingly go along with being disarmed in what is nearing a police state at this point and has active terrorist cells waiting in the cut. You think police brutality is bad now, take away everyones guns and watch how bad the laws start doing your regular degular ass.

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Good, I will never understand people who willingly go along with being disarmed in what is nearing a police state at this point and has active terrorist cells waiting in the cut. You think police brutality is bad now, take away everyones guns and watch how bad the laws start doing your regular degular ass.
You out of towners really have no idea what things are like in this city. Worry about your own racist local government taking away your rights.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
fukk that leave New York alone our gun crime rates are low for a reason compared to the rest of the country.

Guns fukking kill people and putting them in the hands of more unhinged people isn't going to help anyone.

You sound like a bytch...:mjlol:

I bet it can be proven that CCW holders are the most responsible gun owners in the country.