Supreme Court thinks NY gun laws are too restrictive (update: S.C. overturns CC laws

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Good, I will never understand people who willingly go along with being disarmed in what is nearing a police state at this point and has active terrorist cells waiting in the cut. You think police brutality is bad now, take away everyones guns and watch how bad the laws start doing your regular degular ass.

New York crime has fallen off a cliff just from 10-15 years ago, let alone the 80s and 90s.. why would you want to rock the boat on something that is obviously working ?

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You out of towners really have no idea what things are like in this city. Worry about your own racist local government taking away your rights.

:laff: :laff: :laff:

I've lived here all 40 years of my life & the last thing nyc needs is more guns

Edit: id go as far as to say that between the 5 Boros & outer Boros of downstate ny Alone I'd estimate 2 out of every 3 people are either unhinged/ran out of fukks to give or on edge.

The amount of mentality unstable people in NY :sadcam:

Giving them easy access to guns will turn that city into Brazil.:picard:

Keep your MAGA laws in MAGA states :pacspit:

You sound like a bytch...:mjlol:

I bet it can be proven that CCW holders are the most responsible gun owners in the country.

Your from fukking Georgia stay the fukk out our business you have you no idea what the fukk your talking about @Mordith these gentlemen do.

Last edited:

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Your from fukking Georgia stay the fukk out our business you have you no idea what the fukk you talking about @Mordith these gentlemen do.

Last I checked the right to bear arms was a Constitutional right for all Americans. The Supreme Court has turned a blind eye to certain States circumventing the Constitution for far too long on this issue...:ufdup:

DrexlersFade

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Last I checked the right to bear arms was a Constitutional right for all Americans. The Supreme Court has turned a blind eye to certain States circumventing the Constitution for far too long on this issue...:ufdup:

Better worry about his state allowing black people people vote in the next elections. Jim crow as state.

You see this muthafukka worried about some fukking guns he ain't worried about black people at all that's why he co-signing this stupid shyt.

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good, I will never understand people who willingly go along with being disarmed in what is nearing a police state at this point and has active terrorist cells waiting in the cut. You think police brutality is bad now, take away everyones guns and watch how bad the laws start doing your regular degular ass.

Lol I don't see you doing shyt to cops or the military in your shyt ass conservative state. Keep living in that fantasy world where you actually think you can fight back against the state.

UberEatsDriver

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn keeps on taking it.
I definitely want to legally have a gun inside of my crib but no reason for that shyt in public.

Watch every single road incident turn into a shoot out.

Guns only help you if you got the drop on whoever you're about to use it on like an intruder.

....Or you're Quickdraw McGraw
I like this