Surfer woman takes on the biggest wave

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Saw this shyt pop up on youtube, apparently she set the record for biggest wave surfed by a woman and it was also the biggest wave by anyone male or female last season.

Which beat her own record from 2018. The 2018 actually looks more impressive to me.

Crazy part is that she's doing all this AFTER a big wave damn nearly killed her in 2013. At the time that was the biggest wave any woman had ever ridden.

I'm watching this shyt and just in awe of how much power those waves bring crashing down. They out there putting themselves at the mercy of just incredible natural forces. Those 70-foot tall waves have to be the most powerful element that any athlete ever deals with, right?

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Thought this was gon be a thread about Max B being free and mackin on a bytch
tenor.gif

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
Saw this shyt pop up on youtube, apparently she set the record for biggest wave surfed by a woman and it was also the biggest wave by anyone male or female last season.

Which beat her own record from 2018. The 2018 actually looks more impressive to me.

Crazy part is that she's doing all this AFTER a big wave damn nearly killed her in 2013. At the time that was the biggest wave any woman had ever ridden.

I'm watching this shyt and just in awe of how much power those waves bring crashing down. They out there putting themselves at the mercy of just incredible natural forces. Those 70-foot tall waves have to be the most powerful element that any athlete ever deals with, right?

Naw Props. thats insane.