Survive Cancer only to enter Da Big Drama Show brehs : GGG/Jacobs 3/18

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
It wasn't just about him being big. When somebody is able to push him back or stand their ground it isn't that easy for him. He generates his power going forward. He doesn't do well going backwards. And that knock down was more of a flash knockdown. He was still trading with him when he got up.

Again we will see. GGG is Mattassye reincarnated. You nikkas will see.
There is a reason why no one tries to walk him back or stand there ground, Danny spent the whole fight moving and fighting off the back foot.. If u think canelo would try and walk GGG down then I think canelo is dumber then I thought, but then again canelo did try and out box Floyd :heh:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
nikkas been under rating body punches.. you see how that works?

I'm just going to pull rank right here. You nikkas never been in the ring l. You should never say body punches are overrated.

If those shyts was overrated why the fukk didn't this nikka just walk through them.

I been in the fukking ring before, so fukk your rank nikka. :pacspit:

I said nikkas is overrating body punches and then gave an example where body punching was more effective. So fukk outta here nikka. :camby:

in my mind im hearing you nikkas say this shyt with the :birdman: on your faces :pachaha:

HARLEM AL

Your broad loves me.....
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC
There is a reason why no one tries to walk him back or stand there ground, Danny spent the whole fight moving and fighting off the back foot.. If u think canelo would try and walk GGG down then I think canelo is dumber then I thought, but then again canelo did try and out box Floyd :heh:
that isn't true.

And what I said was push him back. Which is what Danny did.

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
I don't think I've ever seen a more flat footed fighter then canelo.

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
in my mind im hearing you nikkas say this shyt with the :birdman: on your faces :pachaha:

My face actually did these first :what::gucci: before I settled on :pacspit:

and just for the record, see all these fukking advanced casuals act like they know boxing, but they don't know as much as they think they do.

Whenever I post, I just about always can throw a random fight out there that supports what the fukk I'm saying.

For example.

Jorge Barrios body work against Guzman >>>>>>> the light fukking body work Jacobs did on GGG.

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Jorge Barrios body work against Guzman >>>>>>> the light fukking body work Jacobs did on GGG.

even chocolatito's body work on Tony Jaa was more effective...i mean dude was all :beli: during the fight..but his legs told a different story esp when chocolatito started lighting him up to the head

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
even chocolatito's body work on Tony Jaa was more effective...i mean dude was all :beli: during the fight..but his legs told a different story esp when chocolatito started lighting him up to the head

Exactly.

That body work was so effective it made Jaa lower his guard, which allowed Roman to let off combos on his face several times throughout the fight.

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
Would GGG be smart to add another ear to his corner at this stage of his career or is it too late because he really doesn't make any tactical adjustments

Newzz

"The Truth" always prevails
Supporter
Daps
Would GGG be smart to add another ear to his corner at this stage of his career or is it too late because he really doesn't make any tactical adjustments

Nah, not after 1 fight breh. If he has another close W or L...then yeah, I'd say so:obama: