Survive Cancer only to enter Da Big Drama Show brehs : GGG/Jacobs 3/18

GREENandYELLOW

2x...and defending
Daps
in your opinion, should he take an easy touch/BJS next in June-July (if that becomes available) or just wait until September for the Canelo/JCC jr winner?
I think it benefits him to stay active. Word is he was frustrated by being inactive last year.
Plus he really wants that last belt and to fight in his home country. I think it is a win win. Plus he would be fighting a quality opponent, but not one with dangerous power like Jacobs and he didnt take much damage from Jacobs, so he should be ready to go.
Dont play the Amir Khan game and be inactive waiting for the biggest fighter. Keep it moving and if Canelo happens, it happens, but dont put everything into hoping for that fight.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
in your opinion, should he take an easy touch/BJS next in June-July (if that becomes available) or just wait until September for the Canelo/JCC jr winner?

He should fight BJS IMHO.

I don't think he's physically capable of moving faster. His jab and chin are his saving grace...and keeps him from Euro mediocrity.

Canelo may be flat footed but his body movement and subtle shifting of his body is 10x better than GGG.

When GGG does this let me know ( not coming at you)

FeistyTerrificArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

And Cotto and GGG have similar speed....yes GGG power is better but just watch when Canelo hits GGG body he will tee off on him.

People use the Floyd fight and he makes eveyrone look like a sparring partner. GGG is slow as fukk. And Canelo is bigger. He will push his ass around the ring.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Triple G is not beating canelo... Im taking bets... U got a skilled fighter versus a average fighter with good power. Somebdy said earlier up the thread that triple G is like mattysee...i 2cd that opinion.

((ReFleXioN)) EteRNaL

RIP MR. SMOKE
Daps
He should fight BJS IMHO.

I don't think he's physically capable of moving faster. His jab and chin are his saving grace...and keeps him from Euro mediocrity.

Canelo may be flat footed but his body movement and subtle shifting of his body is 10x better than GGG.

When GGG does this let me know ( not coming at you)

FeistyTerrificArcticseal-size_restricted.gif

And Cotto and GGG have similar speed....yes GGG power is better but just watch when Canelo hits GGG body he will tee off on him.

People use the Floyd fight and he makes eveyrone look like a sparring partner. GGG is slow as fukk.
to be real, I don't think little g and cotto have similar speed. cotto's speed is a notch above little g's. cotto was able to trade with super fast guys like pac and judah and keep up. little g's handspeed is average at best. on par with chavez jr's.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Triple G is not beating canelo... Im taking bets... U got a skilled fighter versus a average fighter with good power. Somebdy said earlier up the thread that triple G is like mattysee...i 2cd that opinion.

I agree to a degree. Lucas was all power GGG has a much better jab and better chin.

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
to be real, I don't think little g and cotto have similar speed. cotto's speed is a notch above little g's. cotto was able to trade with super fast guys like pac and judah and keep up. little g's handspeed is average at best. on par with chavez jr's.

Cotto had timing down to a science....but I get your point.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Well let me agree to agree.. Ur right GGG does have a better jab. Works it more. But ivcsn alreeady see GGG is going to have problems with skilled/slick/talented opponents. Like jacobs corner was telling him just "Box him" , he could win easily. All canelo has to do is fight a normal fight to take a W by decision

Bleed The Freak

Superstar
Daps
Well let me agree to agree.. Ur right GGG does have a better jab. Works it more. But ivcsn alreeady see GGG is going to have problems with skilled/slick/talented opponents. Like jacobs corner was telling him just "Box him" , he could win easily. All canelo has to do is fight a normal fight to take a W by decision

It won't be EASY in that it's boxing but if he pushes his size on him and combos his ass while GGG puts up that high guard (you saw he doesn't fire much on return or time someone) he has to reset. If Canelo stamina holds up he can body shot him for 6+ rounds take steam outta him and win a UD....tko unlikely unless body shot...dude can take a punch.

Now Canelo last 3 fights leave a lot to be desired but...Trout, Lara, Cotto, Kirkland, Floyd made him a hell of a lot better prepared for top flight comp.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Damn... I watching the fight over. Somebody on the thread said Ggg has a hard time going backwards or being forced to stand, not coming fwd. True... I see that. But not too many dudes would be willing to stand there or come fwd on him. I feel like Jacobs won alot of rounds in the 2cd half of that fight just by not letting triple g move him backwards

mag357

Superstar
Daps
It won't be EASY in that it's boxing but if he pushes his size on him and combos his ass while GGG puts up that high guard (you saw he doesn't fire much on return or time someone) he has to reset. If Canelo stamina holds up he can body shot him for 6+ rounds take steam outta him and win a UD....tko unlikely unless body shot...dude can take a punch.

Now Canelo last 3 fights leave a lot to be desired but...Trout, Lara, Cotto, Kirkland, Floyd made him a hell of a lot better prepared for top flight comp.
Great Post

Skip b

#SwiftSet
Daps
Reppin
Swiftset
Canelo will Gatti GGG mark my words, not only can't he fight on the back foot, he covers and don't punch at all when being pressured and pushed back...If Canelo comes in with a mind to pressure him from the first bell ala Floyd canelo he makes it super easy...

Elite level fighters like Canelo ain't about to whither off one big punch neither