Survived Early 90s Drug Game in NYC AMA

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I got out because my girlfriend at the time believed in me and convinced me I was too smart to be a drug dealer my who life. Had my GED at the time, no felonies, and decided that college was a real possibility.

There isn't much in terms of practical skills. I had to learn how to be passive aggressive in my current field. You can't hit someone in the head with a baseball bat when they undermine you in my current world. I guess just general toughness and not taking things too personally. People will always operate out of self aggrandizement and avarice no matter where you find yourself.
My nikka was a street scholar. First time in awhile I had to look up a word while surfing thecoli :myman:

Piri Tomas

All Star
Daps
What race was your plug?
How much did you make a month on avg?
What was the most dangerous crew you knew of?
Never dealt with any plugs, above my pay grade. All of our stuff came from the Chinese back then though, hence China White.

It depended on a lot of factors. Barely making enough to fill my stomach when I started as a kid. When I stopped hustling probably around 7K tax free. Had to learn how to be a broke student/working stiff.

Every crew/hood at killers. In the Bronx Hunts Point had a very rough reputation. A few blocks over there were grave yards, people falling left and right.