#swiftset #lionsonly & The American Dream... Showtime Triple header 10/14

Who you got??

• Total voters

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I'm watching it now. And thats exactly what happened. I'm sorry that you're a Trout fan.

Yea iono what fight breh watched. Except for a handful of times Trout had his movement going. I think the pace is the main reason he gassed so badly

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Well isn't his right leg freezing up the definition of a seizure?.....a seizure is just when the signals in your brain fukk up and you momentarily lose control of yourself. It was more like a partial seizure, which is when you lose control but still have awareness. lubin still had complete awareness of his surroundings but he lost control of his body cause the neurons in his brain got rattled.
Lol not at all. That wasn't a seizure. If anything he was concussed.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
I thought that pale blob was Fat Dan :mjlol: damn Trout too damn tough for his own good. Fuk!

I can't be the only breh who watches the crowd reaction in replays.
SMfIFE4.jpg

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watch the damn replay:stopitslime:

Lubin gets punched at 28 sec mark...hits the floor at 27 sec...at the 17 sec Lubin is on his feet in the process of standing up still looking on the ground...he wasn't beating no damn 10 count:comeon:

I didnt count the time, it looked like on the reply had it not be waved he was gonna beat it but shyt was over so fast :mjlol:

guess not:francis:

surv2syn

The Culture
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I would of have rather the ref give him time to get up and then wave it off. I think it makes a big difference before you ask why.

like I say, its subjective to the ref. some refs when they see something like that, they just stop it....and its completely justified. some refs know it takes few secs for that oxygen to get back to your brain and they may let the fighter try and get up. he wasnt knocked out cold, he was short-circuited. I always wish Nady wouldnt have stopped the Tszyu-Zab fight and I always point to the Tito-Joppy fight and others as examples. those fights arent the best examples though because both fighters actually got back up quickly then fell back down.