Swirlers and a culture of posting their babies for Instagram likes :mjpls: :dwillhuh:

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jamaican, Nevisian, and Anguillan ..................... Girl just say you're Caribbean.
oYhVh6m.png

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
what in the actual fukk is going through people's heads when they do shyt like this :wtf:

*sidenote* Frances Cress Welsing says that white people are worried about genetic annihilation, I'm thinking with this designer baby shyt on the horizon and Crispr there will be a LOT of resources dedicated to preserving a certain ideal :mjpls:

I see folks on here call people who date out future caucasians but at the same time I knew a lot of mixed people who ended up associating more with their Black side growing up than the other way around, maybe things are changing nowadays and they are trying to identify as white more. I live in the whitest major city in the country so I can't really use it as a legit litmus test, but out here I'd say there's more mixed race people leaning more white than I ever saw in DC or Atlanta, or Indiana even :patrice:
When tha white side of your family won't claim you and you live in tha hood what other choice do you have than to assimilate into tha role of being black? You take tht same child raise em in a hwhite neighborhood they'll turn out whitewashed like any other token halfbreed raised around whites.