Swirlers and a culture of posting their babies for Instagram likes :mjpls: :dwillhuh:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
what in the actual fukk is going through people's heads when they do shyt like this :wtf:

*sidenote* Frances Cress Welsing says that white people are worried about genetic annihilation, I'm thinking with this designer baby shyt on the horizon and Crispr there will be a LOT of resources dedicated to preserving a certain ideal :mjpls:

I see folks on here call people who date out future caucasians but at the same time I knew a lot of mixed people who ended up associating more with their Black side growing up than the other way around, maybe things are changing nowadays and they are trying to identify as white more. I live in the whitest major city in the country so I can't really use it as a legit litmus test, but out here I'd say there's more mixed race people leaning more white than I ever saw in DC or Atlanta, or Indiana even :patrice:

Where you live breh.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
When tha white side of your family won't claim you and you live in tha hood what other choice do you have than to assimilate into tha role of being black? You take tht same child raise em in a hwhite neighborhood they'll turn out whitewashed like any other token halfbreed raised around whites.

Even black folks with 2 black parents end up white washed when living in all white neighborhoods.

That is why I say it is all about the neighborhood and how your parents raise you....often times they work hand and hand.

Boolean

APIDTA
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY ENTERTAINMENT
redemption-of-ham-e51173ae0277a3af9bd6ec60a7fefe3a40b8a018-s800-c85.jpg
:wow:

Goodbye World

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This whole thing is :mindblown:

fukking mental illness fetishism of baby's :sitdown::sitdown:

The low self-esteem and self-hate:scust:

Swirlers been taking L after L after L after L this week it's been hilarious:mjlol:
It all started with Serena losing to Osaka and it's just been constant L's since then :russ:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why we need to shut down swirlin, pawgin etc. This is the epitome of “everybody wants to be black but nobody wants to be black”. Folks want to claim us when it benefits them. Sickening. I’m proud to say that my oldest son (8) already has a thing for very dark skinned women because of all the propoganda I have in my house . I’m looking forward to having very dark skinned grandchildren one day. Stay black.

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why we need to shut down swirlin, pawgin etc. This is the epitome of “everybody wants to be black but nobody wants to be black”. Folks want to claim us when it benefits them. Sickening. I’m proud to say that my oldest son (8) already has a thing for very dark skinned women because of all the propoganda I have in my house . I’m looking forward to having very dark skinned grandchildren one day. Stay black.
:salute:

KOohbt

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even black folks with 2 black parents end up white washed when living in all white neighborhoods.

That is why I say it is all about the neighborhood and how your parents raise you....often times they work hand and hand.
It don't even have to be a all white neighborhood. A mixed neighborhood is all it takes. I grew up in neighborhood that was only ever occupied by black people, built by freed slaves. I never even imagined not marrying black and didn't know anybody into white women until I moved.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Mad at people posting baby pictures for likes :mindblown:

Happy when same girl grows up to be a twerking thot posting her ass for likes.

Even babies people think are ugly get posted for likes. People are happy to have children and want to share. And again, these are babies. :mindblown:. A damn mutt breed pitbull get more love then a newborn baby. Disgusting.

This world

Ain't right

The sickness, it's spreading.

Last edited:

Bumblebreh

Collecting honey and money
Daps

It is not our problem,outside of our homes when the majority will continue to marry black and have loving,healthy black families.If a black man or a black woman chooses to date out and have kids,that is on them.Putting your child on a platform like instagram to be viewed like some an exotic object is disturbing.

The Minister Of Culture

kickin incredibly dope shyt
Supporter
Daps
Mad at people posting baby pictures for likes :mindblown:

Happy when same girl grows up to be a twerking thot posting her ass for likes.

This world

Ain't right

The sickness, it's spreading.

I agree I try not to think about all this shyt but its hard not to so many things in society is becoming contradictory now its not even funny:francis: