SZA is absolutely beautiful

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Why do black men discourage black women from utilizing the same tools every other woman utilizes? :jbhmm:

:mjlol:Yall don't wanna know how many latina and white girls wear weave, and they damn sure wear make up. Who yall mess wit? Martian bytches?? :pachaha:

I don't fukk with any caked up makeup females.
Black, white, latina or otherwise.
shyt, my wife doesn't even wear makeup...mainly cause she doesn't need it.
That's what I want....that's what I got.
:yeshrug:
she cute. Like a 6.9/10 in this pic
SZA-.jpg

I'd cuff if everything checked out.

*Cry*
Aunt bunny got a mustache...

:hhh::picard::scust:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
i ain't say a thing about shawrty hair

i actually like that look

just stating facts that she's hit with a bare face

I know you ain't say nothing about her hair, but that's the pedigree of that phrase. You made it sound like she was a gremlin or some shyt. I've never seen wm sit around a pick a female apart like this. With them, either the bytch is bad or she ain't, the end. It's only black men who have all these weird specifications for black women. Not no other women, just us. Pawgs be covered in make up, never heard nobody mention it. Latinas too. shyt is weird.

Nah she ain't amish...lol
:why::russ:
She's just real pretty with great skin and don't need makeup.
But you got me on the second point...I don't need to dress up, but I sure as hell do.
:usure::jawalrus::sas2:
I'm 'very cute' with great skin and I love make up. Not to make me look different/ better but bc... it's, like, history, son. Do you understand that I use the very same tools fukking Nefertiti used to do her eyeliner: a pot of paint and a brush. I be feeling all the ancestral bad bytches just flowing through me, like, Yaaaasssss, little sister, slay!

And I be like, Okay, bytches, damn. :hubie::obama:It's spiritual, almost religious, to me. I generally refrain from jumping in yall asses (cuz this is your 'safe space' and far be it from me...), but I take my stand here. Yall will not shyt on make up in my presence. I will fight. #sephoragang #ancestralbadbytches:wow:

sn: Little black girls be looking at me like :dwillhuh:, and I be like, 'Yes, sis, you too can be bad, hold your head up.' Silent, tho, all up and through the eyes. :mjcry:

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
I know you ain't say nothing about her hair, but that's the pedigree of that phrase. You made it sound like she was a gremlin or some shyt. I've never seen wm sit around a pick a female apart like this. With them, either the bytch is bad or she ain't, the end. It's only black men who have all these weird specifications for black women. Not no other women, just us. Pawgs be covered in make up, never heard nobody mention it. Latinas too. shyt is weird.

I'm 'very cute' with great skin and I love make up. Not to make me look different/ better but bc... it's, like, history, son. Do you understand that I use the very same tools fukking Nefertiti used to do her eyeliner: a pot of paint and a brush. I be feeling all the ancestral bad bytches just flowing through me, like, Yaaaasssss, little sister, slay!

And I be like, Okay, bytches, damn. :hubie::obama:It's spiritual, almost religious, to me. I generally refrain from jumping in yall asses (cuz this is your 'safe space' and far be it from me...), but I take my stand here. Yall will not shyt on make up in my presence. I will fight. #sephoragang #ancestralbadbytches:wow:

sn: Little black girls be looking at me like :dwillhuh:, and I be like, 'Yes, sis, you too can be bad, hold your head up.' Silent, tho, all up and through the eyes. :mjcry:

I dunno...I don't like makeup on any females.
I had one white female friend that I actually stopped being friends with cause I didn't want her to touch me...at all.
She wore cake makeup all the time and the shyt would rub off on my clothes when she hugged me and one time I made the mistake of kissing her on the cheek after she kissed me on the lips.
fukking nasty ass makeup taste that was so damn nasty. Lipstick combined with her powdered-donut face powder makeup...god it was disgusting.
That was the last fukking day I hung out with her.

I don't do sistas with makeup either. I see any female with loads of fakery going on...immediate turn off.
:camby::camby::camby:

Well, that's empowering...Keep on keepin on.
Wish I could say I knew what it was like...but I'm just an average looking guy.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
you projecting od

give a fukk if a green hoe was out there with the cakeface i would call it

has zero to do with shawrties race

you took it personal but it wasn't aimed at you it was just facts that's all

"

MMA

Superstar
Daps
Respectfully, :shaq2:.

Black men started saying that to call out weave or check hair texture, like 30 yrs ago. Wm jumped on the bandwagon recently, since yt make up tuts.
Natural beauty and many of us always watched their mom's, sister in her natural state.
We haven't fully adapted makeup. I can go outside and see more than half of the black girls, black woman without make up while every other group you might see 1 or 2 doesn't have make up on. A late morning.
Take off make-up from all groups and all that other shyt, black woman facially shyts on every other race group of women.

Regarding hair, it's one of the major differentiating factors between black woman, it's a sense of agreement because we have the same hair texture and that's all we lived by.

Last edited: