SZA is absolutely beautiful

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I dunno...I don't like makeup on any females.
I had one white female friend that I actually stopped being friends with cause I didn't want her to touch me...at all.
She wore cake makeup all the time and the shyt would rub off on my clothes when she hugged me and one time I made the mistake of kissing her on the cheek after she kissed me on the lips.
fukking nasty ass makeup taste that was so damn nasty. Lipstick combined with her powdered-donut face powder makeup...god it was disgusting.
That was the last fukking day I hung out with her.

I don't do sistas with makeup either. I see any female with loads of fakery going on...immediate turn off. .
:mjlol:Understood, but that's incorrect usage. Aside from the shimmery stuff, do these girls look like they have on a ton of make up?

Fenty-Foundation-Shades-727x600_1024x1024.png

Empowering? I guess. More accurately, ws took something away from us, a thing all other women enjoyed: the ability to 'glow up'. For women, who historically are valued based on beauty, that's a helluva blow competition-wise. It affects self worth, yeah, but also the ability to make good matches- that's $, that's inter-generational wealth, that's social standing. There's more to it than you're seeing. Fortunately for you, men are primarily valued by the things they do, not what they look like.

Sorry about your shirt tho. :francis:

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
I know you ain't say nothing about her hair, but that's the pedigree of that phrase. You made it sound like she was a gremlin or some shyt. I've never seen wm sit around a pick a female apart like this. With them, either the bytch is bad or she ain't, the end. It's only black men who have all these weird specifications for black women. Not no other women, just us. Pawgs be covered in make up, never heard nobody mention it. Latinas too. shyt is weird.

I'm 'very cute' with great skin and I love make up. Not to make me look different/ better but bc... it's, like, history, son. Do you understand that I use the very same tools fukking Nefertiti used to do her eyeliner: a pot of paint and a brush. I be feeling all the ancestral bad bytches just flowing through me, like, Yaaaasssss, little sister, slay!

And I be like, Okay, bytches, damn. :hubie::obama:It's spiritual, almost religious, to me. I generally refrain from jumping in yall asses (cuz this is your 'safe space' and far be it from me...), but I take my stand here. Yall will not shyt on make up in my presence. I will fight. #sephoragang #ancestralbadbytches:wow:

sn: Little black girls be looking at me like :dwillhuh:, and I be like, 'Yes, sis, you too can be bad, hold your head up.' Silent, tho, all up and through the eyes. :mjcry:

I been VIB status for like 5 years. Just can’t make Rouge :francis:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
I been VIB status for like 5 years. Just can’t make Rouge :francis:
Girl, I just got it and you can't tell me nothing! :lolbron:The big 20% sale is going on now, will start for non VIB's in 4 days, iirc. :blessed: :ohlawd:

Men of the coli, if you wanna treat your lady (they have skincare and hair stuff too) :usure:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS

give a fukk if a green hoe was out there with the cakeface i would call it

:russ:
Oh, I didn't take it personal. Black men talk all this shyt and be right up in my face. :lolbron:We know yall be on this bs, I called myself putting yall on to how crazy you sound.

Natural beauty and many of us always watched their mom's, sister in her natural state.
We haven't fully adapted makeup.
Yep, and that's what I'm addressing. The reason you didn't see past generations of bw in make up is bc they literally didn't make our colors. Meanwhile, white women floating by and yall thinking they just naturally beautiful. :mjlol:(they also been wearing wigs and weave since before America, but I'ma let yall cook.)

OliviaTwist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Souf
Girl, I just got it and you can't tell me nothing! :lolbron:The big 20% sale is going on now, will start for non VIB's in 4 days, iirc. :blessed: :ohlawd:

Men of the coli, if you wanna treat your lady (they have skincare and hair stuff too) :usure:
ON GOD :gladbron::krs:

I’m finna get that caution mascara maybe even a high ass eyeshadow palette.

But back to the convo, like you said the whole shaming women for makeup is weird. So starving myself to keep me at a certain size or frying my hair is okay but a temporary thing like makeup is too far? Nobody *needs* it and I barely wear it because I actually can’t at my job but hell I’ll wing my eyeliner out on the weekends at least. Plus most of the time if you apply the makeup on RIGHT men can’t tell. They’ll admire a “natural” queen, but she’s wearing tinted moisturizer, mascara, bronzer and kinky curly clip ins and they don’t even know :heh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
crazy¿

:lolbron:

are you listening to yourself¿

I am incredibly dead ass. Every single female yall post is wearing a full face. Pull up. :lolbron:

They’ll admire a “natural” queen, but she’s wearing tinted moisturizer, mascara, bronzer and kinky curly clip ins and they don’t even know :heh:
THANK. YOU. SIS! :pachaha:

Better than Sex mascara changes lives. :why:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I am incredibly dead ass. Every single female yall post is wearing a full face. Pull up. :lolbron:
like i said i like the hair

just know that if out here with a whole other face painted over your real face

imma do you like a villain out scooby-doo when they pull the mask off

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
like i said i like the hair

just know that if out here with a whole other face painted over your real face

imma do you like a villain out scooby-doo when they pull the mask off

:mjlol: So you gon just meander right past my point? IG thots are literally weighed down by the amount of make up they wear, and yall no make up dudes gon be right in the next thread talking about "Raw, no pull out, would wife." Stop playing.

:usure: :manny: I tried.

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
:mjlol: So you gon just meander right past my point? IG thots are literally weighed down by the amount of make up they wear, and yall no make up dudes gon be right in the next thread talking about "Raw, no pull out, would wife." Stop playing.

:usure: :manny: I tried.
first off i never gas nothing

i consistently say the same thing

she ain't certified til you see her bare faced

& sza bare faced is sandpaper rough

quit jacking it

MMA

Superstar
Daps
:russ:
Oh, I didn't take it personal. Black men talk all this shyt and be right up in my face. :lolbron:We know yall be on this bs, I called myself putting yall on to how crazy you sound.

Yep, and that's what I'm addressing. The reason you didn't see past generations of bw in make up is bc they literally didn't make our colors. Meanwhile, white women floating by and yall thinking they just naturally beautiful. :mjlol:(they also been wearing wigs and weave since before America, but I'ma let yall cook.)
Can't disagree on the last part. They look like jon lennon w/o it on :hubie:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
first off i never gas nothing

i consistently say the same thing

she ain't certified til you see her bare faced

& sza bare faced is sandpaper rough

quit jacking it

I said what I had to say: when done with a bare modicum of skill, you wouldn't even know she was wearing it, and be glad your sisters/ daughters are able to shine as bright as these other hoes. If you're the only man on the coli who ain't interested in thots, I'll give you that. Otherwise, if you looking at a young pretty bytch, she's wearing make up. Just fyi. And probably too much.

:usure:

C L O N E*0690//////
Daps
Reppin
uptXwn***///***///
I said what I had to say: when done with a bare modicum of skill, you wouldn't even know she was wearing it, and be glad your sisters/ daughters are able to shine as bright as these other hoes. If you're the only man on the coli who ain't interested in thots, I'll give you that. Otherwise, if you looking at a young pretty bytch, she's wearing make up. Just fyi. And probably too much.

:usure:
& i have no problem with make up

but if i want to snuff you in your face when you ain't got your face painted that's a issue

:camby:

beat it homegirl