T.I fell off because he's been trying too hard to maintain his image

ItzRailT

All Star
Daps
Nah that isn't the reason he just fell due to time, he had his run and no one can take that from him

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Yeah we really need stop with this falling off shyt and start celebrating our legends for what they did. GunsNRoses and them can still sell out stadiums 30+ years after their debut. We don't let a rapper get past 10 years and 5 albums before we say they're washed.

Yeah I made my comment because a few years ago late at night while out in DC, I took a train and had to transfer at Gallery Place/chinatown. And while there I see all these middle age white dudes with their 10-16 year old sons on the train which is strange because it's a Saturday at like 11pm. Then I see a poster and some big old time rockband (I forget which one) had a show at Capital One Arena that night. shyt made me feel a way because I'm like rap is the biggest music genre in the world and has been for quite some time now. Yet, 30 years from now what rapper that debuted 30 years prior would be able to sell out an Arena show like this old ass rock band is doing? Probably none...maybe Drake, but I don't even think he will, ppl are just waiting on his "downfall". Mind you rock has "fallen off" completely as a genre yet their legends can sell out ARENAS today. How many rap legends can even do an amphitheater right now let alone an arena? Probably none if you exclude Em and Jay

you’re kind of all over the place

the people that go see Guns n Rose are people that have been fans of them for decades. It’s up to the fans of older artist to still support their stuff not young fans they have their own artist to connect to. Also guns and runs have much larger fan bases than these rap legends had in their prime

rap music moves fast. That’s the beauty of it.

the people that pray for Drakes downfall are not the ones that support his tours now

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
He stalled artistically after Paper Trail, and he was sent back to prison for a violation. Paper Trail was the last stand for T.I. and he delivered, but his momentum, plus creative growth was marred. He's been stagnant for 1 decade plus, with an exception here and there.