T.I. on his favorite producers

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
T.I. has said himself that he's hard headed and stubborn. I mean, he and Toomp have had a couple of occasions where they stopped working together. One instance, and it's a wonder they still maintained a working relationship after, is Atlantic Records offered Toomp a grip of money to produce other artists on the label. According to Toomp, T.I. told the label that Toomp ain't deserve that kind of money. I think this was after "What You Know" blew up. Needless to say, Toomp was nowhere to be found on T.I.'s next album, T.I. vs. T.I.P., but Toomp did end up producing hits for Kanye and Jeezy, landing a track on Jay's American Gangster, working with Mariah Carey, and work with Nas and The Game in the pipeline. I don't know what happened to rectify what T.I. did, but Toomp ended up working on every T.I. album after.

Did tip really say that though? It so that's fukked up and I can't rock with that. That's worse than what 3k did to Big Boi by costing him 50 million. That' not even giving him th3 opportunity to get the bag

JustCKing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Did tip really say that though? It so that's fukked up and I can't rock with that. That's worse than what 3k did to Big Boi by costing him 50 million. That' not even giving him th3 opportunity to get the bag

I don't like it either, but:

@1:22

I was wrong about Atlantic offering Toomp a grip a money to produce other artists on the label. It was actually about Toomp wanting more money from Atlantic in regard to producing for T.I.

Chip Skylark

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't like it either, but:

@1:22

I was wrong about Atlantic offering Toomp a grip a money to produce other artists on the label. It was actually about Toomp wanting more money from Atlantic in regard to producing for T.I.

1. Didn't know Tip lived in New York. That explains somethings.

2. That's fukked up! He helped break you smh nikkas ain't loyal