T.I. Says Iggy Azalea Criticism Pisses Him Off

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We are so far off the topic, white Australians call Aborigines Black, Aborigines identify as Black, racism is alive and kicking down under and Australia has a very bloody history, so Tip with the whole "Australians don't see Black/white, racism is American" shyt is just ignorant as hell.

We are really far off the topic so let me just summarize things for you:

1) Australian Aborigines are Melanesians, not blacks. They are closely related to Indian type peoples. Indians are not blacks and neither are the rest of the South Asians in the region.

2) My point with respects to racism outside America is that the Australians don't like the rest of non-whites in the region (Maoris, Aborigines, etc) so there is racism there too, not just America. The main difference is location. It seems you agree with me so far as this goes.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
me or Roddy Right?

i am a white Aussie. Aborigines are BLACK i don't care if they're technically pacific islander/hindi or whatever the fukk the fact is in Australia, which is what this is all about, they are black and they are treated as black. Maori/Islander/Indian/Hindi whatever are not classified as black here. there's racism towards everyone who's not descendent from the UK around here lol they hated the euros when they came in waves after WWII Italians, Lebonese, Greek etc were all called Wogs & Dagos, Indians & Pakistanis are called curry munchers etc, Asians are called chicks & all that. it's very weird that they hate anyone who comes in on a boat or wasn't born here when their own grandfather may have been exactly the same or even their father in some cases.

When people see the new wave of Sudanese (and other African countries) here they don't say "holy shyt i thought the abbos were black so what are these fellas!?" they are black just like the Aborigines are black and the black Americans that come here are black. i don't think there's many Mexicans or Latino people here. Spain maybe but they would fall under Wog most likely.

In truth, Australian Aborigines are Melanesians, related to South Asian peoples in the regions. Science call them Australoids or Melanesians. The world calls them Australian Aborigines. These terms are what they are (and exactly what I have said all along). Just because some fukking foreign cac has no idea what he's talking about and says shyt doesn't make it true. Sri Lankans and their relations like Aborigines aren't black, u dumb fukking foreign cac :pacspit:.

Last edited:

DaveyDave

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Australia
As far as scientific classes, that doesn't matter when were talkingn about what the general population think. In a rural place like Mullimbimby where Iggy grew up, they don't give a shyt about the technical classification, aborigines are just c00ns or abbos. c00n doesn't mean the same thing here as it does there, it's just like the Aussie version of ******.

Vonte3000

Chance 3 :wow: :blessed:
Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
In truth, Australian Aborigines are Melanesians, related to South Asian peoples in the regions. Science call them Australoids or Melanesians. The world calls them Australian Aborigines. These terms are what they are (and exactly what I have said all along). Just because some fukking foreign cac has no idea what he's talking about and says shyt doesn't make it true. Sri Lankans and their relations aren't black, u dumb fukking foreign cac :pacspit:.
I think we'll take the guy who lives in Australias word over yours :biggrin:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think we'll take the guy who lives in Australias word over yours :biggrin:

:mjlol: What does his living in Australia have to do with anything? These are scientific studies and scientifically accepted terms I'm using, and which anyone can access. He obviously doesn't know what he's talking.

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah I'm definitely gonna listen to the Australian on matters of Australia :mjlol::laff:

Yeah, you sound like an idiot. If an Iranian said their was overrun by giant trolls despite a lack of evidence cited in science or evidence, you'd "definitely listen because they are Iranian talking about matters of Iran".

"B-bub-buh trolls don't exist :wtf:"

"They do in Iran :troll:.. How can you doubt me on matters pertaining to my own country? :wtf: :troll: "

:laff:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Yeah, you sound like an idiot.If an Iranian said their was overrun by giant trolls, you'd "definitely listen because they are Iranian talking about matters of Iran". :troll:
:mjlol: Ok random guy not livin in Australia tellin me about Australia

What's the North Pole like jackass :jawalrus: I wanna go to Venezuela is that a good move? Tell me about Mars with your scientific Data :pachaha: You know everything about everything right? Tell em about my home state Georgia bruh :gladbron: Gimme some interesting facts, how are blacks treated in Georgia bruh?:mjlol:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjlol: Ok random guy not livin in Australia tellin me about Australia

What's the North Pole like jackass :jawalrus: I wanna go to Venezuela is that a good move? Tell me about Mars with your scientific Data :pachaha: You know everything about everything right? Tell em about my home state Georgia bruh :gladbron: Gimme some interesting facts, how are blacks treated in Georgia bruh?:mjlol:

You are a true moron. One could just as easily say, "OK, random guy who doesn't live in Iran, giant trolls don't exist there. Sure...". As of yet, neither you nor the australia cac has made any argument against my claims. All you both have done is cast doubt and say the same thing over and over again. To win an argument you normally have to provide proof of your own, not just cast doubt and repeat shyt ad nauseum. Everything I say is in cited journals, and you have no argument against the truth. When you do, get at me. Till then, you're on ignore, troll :ld:

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
You are a true moron. One could just as easily say, "OK, random guy who doesn't live in Iran, giant trolls don't exist there". As of yet, neither you nor the australia cac has made any argument against my claims. All you both have done is cast doubt and say the same thing over and over again. Everything I say is in cited journals, and you have no argument against the truth. When you do, get at me. Till then, you're on ignore, troll :ld:
I ain't readin all that bullshyt :Takeit:

Anyway carry on bein a jackass

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't readin all that bullshyt :Takeit:

Anyway carry on bein a jackass

Refuse to make (valid) arguments (saying the dude is right b/c he's from australia is an appeal to authority fallacy), refuse to read arguments (because it's "bullshyt)-- and yet argue nevertheless. Neg me for saying you're a fukkin dumbass (which you are). Gotta love these coli cacs boi:dead:

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
T.i sounds like an idiot

N*ggas who don't know sh*t should be quiet

"Racism is an American thing"

Dude clearly knows nothing about Australia

This is embarrassing
Statement is even worse when you realize hes rich and has been around the world, in countries just as if not more racist than America

Vonte3000

Daps
Reppin
Darien Ga
Refuse to make aruments, refuse to read arguments -- and yet argue nevertheless. Neg me for saying you're a fukkin dumbass, which you say. Gotta love these coli cacs :dead:
I'm a cac now? :mjlol: I've been called an afrocentric, a c00n, a militant and now a cac :bryan:

Stop writin long posts fool and I'm waitin on you to tell me about mars :ufdup: