T.I. - Us Or Else (EP)

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
this is t.i.'s new lane ... didn't think he had it in him... :wow: real relevant, thought provoking content from a mainstream rapper. Hope he's really bout it, and he's not just "in the moment" and activist marketing. He might actually recapture lost fans with this. :wow:
I believe it is.. The content doesn't sound forced...even MEEK VERSE wasn't forced I got hope for him too :ehh:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is t.i.'s new lane ... didn't think he had it in him... :wow: real relevant, thought provoking content from a mainstream rapper. Hope he's really bout it, and he's not just "in the moment" and activist marketing. He might actually recapture lost fans with this. :wow:

i doubt he stays here,especially if we dont support,and give good feedback....not looking good so far,cant even get a sticky on thecoli:scust:

But i been asking for T.I to go to this lane,or at least a more mature lane artistically,from production to content....no more trying to sound like a peer of these young nikkas,its a wrap for that....bring us the concept tracks,the substance now....gotta worry about legacy and appealing to a older audience that buys records now....no reason he cant be in the lane Scarface, Nas and Jigga occupy....been tryna tell fools how good T.I is since nikkas act like they forgot he once of the best emcees to ever grace the rap game:blessed:

kt773

All Star
Daps
Reppin
chi town southside wild 100's
i doubt he stays here,especially if we dont support,and give good feedback....not looking good so far,cant even get a sticky on thecoli:scust:

But i been asking for T.I to go to this lane,or at least a more mature lane artistically,from production to content....no more trying to sound like a peer of these young nikkas,its a wrap for that....bring us the concept tracks,the substance now....gotta worry about legacy and appealing to a older audience that buys records now....no reason he cant be in the lane Scarface, Nas and Jigga occupy....been tryna tell fools how good T.I is since nikkas act like they forgot he once of the best emcees to ever grace the rap game:blessed:
I think tip independent now but just managed by ROC nation...I may be wrong.. But I believe tip has more control over his content now.. I don't think he should stay here...he still should reflect his lavish lifestyle and flash past experiences Every now and then especially at this point in his career..I look at this like Nas dropping n then hitting us with some life is good shyt...I like that he DOES have the option to flip to this when he wants......I'm impressed that the content was smooth and wasn't forced.. He did drop it out of space tho... The coli got time to sticky it :russ:

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
^That's one of the best parts of this EP, it doesn't feel forced at all, it feels very natural and not hokey and corny like songs with positive/uplifting content driven songs are. So many of them come off as overly preachy and off-putting. Somebody like KRS-One would've drubbed this over people's heads.

Gizza

Can’t find a job, YOU can rap at least
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
:leon: just saw this on Tidal, let's give it a spin. He always delivers "We Will Not" was already on the playlist.

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Killer Mike soundin like a Coli poster!!! hooooold up!!!! :damn:
Pretty much kill every cac in sight

Gizza

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
"We say blk lives matter, you say all lives but you aint the one gettin hog tied" :wow: grown man T.I.P