T.I. - Us Or Else (EP)

mr x

Superstar
Daps
Was this stickied then unstickied, or never stickied at all.

Thought tip was popular on the coli.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
is it me or was this not promoted much at all? i just stumbled up on it browsing through tidal. i would go as far to say this is one of his best albums. im very proud of tip for this project. i would strongly urge fans who lost interest after the past few projects to listen.

i only found out about it just I frequently check tunelinks. whenever it hits amazon, I'm coppin

tone wone

That Dude!
Daps
Reppin
i doubt he stays here,especially if we dont support,and give good feedback....not looking good so far,cant even get a sticky on thecoli:scust:

But i been asking for T.I to go to this lane,or at least a more mature lane artistically,from production to content....no more trying to sound like a peer of these young nikkas,its a wrap for that....bring us the concept tracks,the substance now....gotta worry about legacy and appealing to a older audience that buys records now....no reason he cant be in the lane Scarface, Nas and Jigga occupy....been tryna tell fools how good T.I is since nikkas act like they forgot he once of the best emcees to ever grace the rap game:blessed:
Its not really an either or situation. This EP is dope and is some grown man shyt but listen to the new Hustle Gang tape that just dropped. The content is completely different and he's just floating over them beats. Completely comfortable...
verse starts at :30

I mean gotdamn. Thats like 4 different flows in that verse. Completely in pocket

Last edited:

Black Lightning

Superstar
Daps
We Will Not:

"Assassinate all the leaders who leadin' us
Leave us with ones who misleadin' us
Then go and reward all the ones who mistreat us
And leave us in projects and give us these poisonous products
On top of narcotics to push to our sisters and brothers
Like them ain't our sisters and brothers
No we will not be run amuck, led astray