T.I. vs Drake All Time

TIP vs Drizzy

• Total voters

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
I was debating with other nikkas on this and they said Drake easily :mjlol: , who you got ? I know I am T.I. fan but still:dwillhuh: this isn't close right ?

Mike Otherz

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TI easily. TI has classic records to me. and is a great rapper. i never feel drake has been a great rapper. he has been good, has has sung well, and his work ethic and songwriting is strong. but i dont feel it ever transcends. TI was the best from the south for a minute, and that was with wayne, jeezy, kast and them all around.

bigmac

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
South London
TI easily. TI has classic records to me. and is a great rapper. i never feel drake has been a great rapper. he has been good, has has sung well, and his work ethic and songwriting is strong. but i dont feel it ever transcends. TI was the best from the south for a minute, and that was with wayne, jeezy, kast and them all around.

:comeon:

This is closer than you think. Tip got the edge right now but in a years time, Drake probably gon' usurp him. Tip's '06-'08 run was :ohlawd: but really and truly in three years time we'll look back on 2011-2014 Drake and hit the :wow:

A Tribe Called Quest ™

Make Em Say Ughh ... Silk da Shocker
Daps
Reppin
Chiraq
:comeon:

This is closer than you think. Tip got the edge right now but in a years time, Drake probably gon' usurp him. Tip's '06-'08 run was :ohlawd: but really and truly in three years time we'll look back on 2011-2014 Drake and hit the :wow:
T.I.'s 03-08 run >>>

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Drake :yeshrug:

TI is top 5 most overrated rappers DOA to me. Drake a corny ass nikka but he (and his ghostbusters) makes better music :yeshrug: