T.I. - What's the consensus?

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
Was at his best when he sounded like a country nikka for real...but nikkas talkin bout he had his time? fukk outta here nikka dude still be killin shyt...that mixtape wuz wack and id prefer he go back to the slow flow over the doubletime shyt....but let this nikka drop a album damn,get off his dikk...we just tossin all time legends out the window now talkin bout they "had they time" meanwhile sum of u nikkas still waitin on a dre album and new rakim albums...y'all give newer artist no room to dissapoint.

man shut the fukk up :childplease:

t.i.'s last album was basura. he's done

fendi_mane

Banned
Daps
It's over and i'm a fan... He will never be a platinum rapper again but he will ALWAYS go gold at least. TI Vs. TIP was actually a decent album, you take away the Wyclef sh1t and throw in some Toomp beats, it's 4.5/5. He is also out of touch with what niccas want to hear, he's gonna have to jump on some Sonny Digital tracks and he can go from there.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

t.i.'s last album was basura. he's done

Dumb azz nikka u still postin in pink reppin camron like it ain't 2012 now?..this nikka doin collabos wit vado throwin hail marys...no rocafellla chain=no career for this nikka...u got the nerve to call T.I done of a rushed album? Meanwhile cam got his career ended by a career mixtape rapper named tru life who didn't have a career as a mixtape rapper but did have that rocafella chain tho:win:

The Piff Gawd

Last Real Nikka Alive
Daps
Dumb azz nikka u still postin in pink reppin camron like it ain't 2012 now?..this nikka doin collabos wit vado throwin hail marys...no rocafellla chain=no career for this nikka...u got the nerve to call T.I done of a rushed album? Meanwhile cam got his career ended by a career mixtape rapper named tru life who didn't have a career as a mixtape rapper but did have that rocafella chain tho:win:

:smugfavre:

Daps
Reppin
Pittsburgh
Really dope lyrically, but has a style that's hard to enjoy for a whole album. His southern drawl has always turned me away from him as well

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
Props to brehs giving their valuable opinion on this subject matter. :takedat:

I listened to one album and nikka is average tho. :manny:

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
No rating! Zero! I don’t fukk with duke at all. At all.

OGJOHNNY5

Sober Poster
Daps
Reppin
*Sohh ICEY* VA -- 757/804/703
He obviously doesn't have the same spark he had at the peak of his career (KING-Paper Trail), but he isn't wack. He just let other rappers surpass him in his absence (like Ross). He's seemed out of touch since he got out of jail.

Lewis Black

Superstar
Daps
Nah he aint got the hunger anymore fam. We will never see the trap muzik version of him again.

Daps
Reppin
http://youtu.be/pXzHOOuCYZc
I actually thought Paper Trail was a solid release and I can't label him washed after one bad album. It aint looking good though...he's struggling for a definitive single and most rappers are done once they start doing reality tv shows.