Ruck

Where the hell is Diamond?!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Last Frontier
Posting from a M9 (last phone was a M7) :beli:

I'm glad I didn't buy the hype with the M10
Damn. U on contract? My provider was willing to let me upgrade to a s7 edge for free due to my excellent customer history.

Rice N Beans

Junior Hayley Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
You know these companies never do the logical thing :laugh:

Yet STILL after like 3 reboots (One X, One, A9/10) they still don't get it and it's the same after every release. :mindblown: The right people aren't getting canned.

Sony's mobile division is stupid as well. All they had to do was cut the price by ~$200 and they have winners but they go and change the entire fukking paradigm except pricing and they're drowning. :mindblown: And they'd rather close the division than do the RIGHT thing instead of what they learned in fukkConsumers 101.

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
HTC is the Lil Wayne of this shyt

seeing its spawn outperform him by every statistical measure but always knowing it still has the respect and admiration of nostalgic folk

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Consumers wanted Samsung to make better designs? Done. Wanted them to bring back the sd card game in 2016? Done. We are on Team #Takeover its just how it is....everybody needs to step it up. The iphone 7 sounds mediocre and lazy...we'll see what the always highly respected Nexus brand brings in October.
The S7 is simply the phone the S6 should have been. I've had the S5, S6, and S7 and the 7 is only better than the 6 because the removed features the S5 had were added back. They don't get to pat themselves on the back for that.

Slystallion

Live to Strive
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
I loved the original HTC one...went back to Iphone once they finally got a bigger phone...it was just easier to have my itunes library and mac integrated with my phone directly as opposed to having to use separate apps to make everything connect...but HTC made beautiful phones

but I guess what happened is Apple won back people who went to android platform and it hurt HTC

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
The S7 is simply the phone the S6 should have been. I've had the S5, S6, and S7 and the 7 is only better than the 6 because the removed features the S5 had were added back. They don't get to pat themselves on the back for that.
Why are u always angry at the Galaxy series? Lol

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Why are u always angry at the Galaxy series? Lol
If I was angry would I have purchased a Galaxy S6 and S7 in consecutive years at the off contract price? I'm just not gonna sugarcoat what they do because I'm a user of their products.

Romell

Superstar
Daps
Posting from a M9 (last phone was a M7) :beli:

I'm glad I didn't buy the hype with the M10
The 10 is dang near a perfect phone. I have one.

They did everything right this time. They just didn't have the marketing dollars.

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
If I was angry would I have purchased a Galaxy S6 and S7 in consecutive years at the off contract price? I'm just not gonna sugarcoat what they do because I'm a user of their products.

U should enjoy it though...if its not for u, find something that is. The Note 4 was one of the best phones of all time and there was no way i would of dared left that for the average S6.