tales of mischief

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
so i was 13 years old and I remember throwing water balloons with my cousin and just having a war. :russ:

and out of the blue we just throw those shyts into the street.

we were just sitting there watching cars pass by and i just thought, what if we start hitting cars with water

balloons? could be fun. so i dared my cousin to do that shyt.
I was like,"you ain't gonna do that shyt you a bytch" :shaq2:. i kept fukking with him until
he just yelled :damn: I BET YOU I'LL DO IT!

And so I'm just standing there looking for cars. And I see one driving slow. I whistle to him for the cue to

throw it. and i pick one up to throw as well.

i look at him and countdown.

3!!!

i watch him throw that shyt.

http://sports.cbsimg.net/images//visual/whatshot/R.A.-dikkey-knuckle.gif

the balloon is flipping through the air. i saw the car coming up and i'm thinking, "maybe he has the window

up and it'll splash against the car....

:merchant:
nikka! the exact opposite of that shyt happened. car window was WIDE THE fukk OPEN.

i was like :ohhh: watching the balloon spiral and that shyt hit this white dude in the face just like this

giphy.gif

That boy got baptized and i was on the floor

tumblr_nou1fpODvw1rbg2hoo1_400.gif

meanwhile the car stopped like this
9jni2h.gif

after the laughter calmed down i looked at the car like
giphy.gif
and thinking,

we going to jail now. so we both run inside and we just sit there. we get in trouble quickly cause our

dumbasses did the shyt in front of our house. i tried to change clothes like hitman thinking that'll throw em off.

nope. got grounded for 2 weeks while my cousin was grounded for a month. brother walked by my door like
:umad::umad:

meanwhile... as i prepare to go to sleep. this happens

3MOVsQe.gif

got my ass beat :deadmanny: