Tall Beautiful Women (thread)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I think you should include 5'8 and up. They are usually taller than a lot of women in the room. :manny:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
These women are very attractive. Alot of them, I had no ideal were as tall as they are. Tabria, Venus, The Brooks Twins, Oluchi, KD Aubert, and Aisha shocked me the most. Had no ideal any of them were tall...

I don't mind a woman who dwarfs me. TBH, it's THEM who are ones who don't want to be with a man who's shorter than them....but then some of them complain about not getting enough love.....

:yeshrug:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I feel like JuJu is taller than 5 ft 9 and she's lying and taking off a few inches. :leostare:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
These women are very attractive. Alot of them, I had no ideal were as tall as they are. Tabria, Venus, The Brooks Twins, Oluchi, KD Aubert, and Aisha shocked me the most. Had no ideal any of them were tall...

I don't mind a woman who dwarfs me, TBH, it's THEM who are ones who mind being with a nikka who's shorter than them....but then some of them complain about getting no love.....

:yeshrug:
That's the short women mostly. Go in the salon and read the comments on heights. lol These women are like 5 foot- 5 ft 5 saying what's too short. Tall women I know of (including myself) aren't hung up on height because we get the other end of the spectrum. The average height/short women are the ones with that "height privilege".

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
The names are included so you can google them yourselves. If by all "women" you are implying are they cis and not trans, all women posted are cis and NOT transexuals.

I don't know what a cis is and why google names when you can just answer a damn question