Tall Beautiful Women (thread)

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
That's the short women mostly. Go in the salon and read the comments on heights. lol These women are like 5 foot- 5 ft 5 saying what's too short. Tall women I know of (including myself) aren't hung up on height because we get the other end of the spectrum. The average height/short women are the ones with that "height privilege".
This is an interesting perspective.....

:jbhmm:

I never thought of it from that standpoint. Since tall women know the struggle, they try to reciprocate any love they get from men of any height...

This makes sense. Iono the validity of it, but it make sense.

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
I don't know what a cis is and why google names when you can just answer a damn question
Sis, cis is any person who is currently identifying as the the gender they were born with. In other words, the women that have been posted, were born women and identify themselves as women.

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
This is an interesting perspective.....

I never thought of it from that standpoint. Since tall women know the struggle, they try to reciprocate any love they get from men of any height...

This makes sense. Iono the validity of it, but it make sense.
Shorter women have a large dating pool. Men are often intimidated by tall women and find short women more approachable.

Meaning, the short and average height chicks will have more options of men (all heights).

Even most NBA players marry short women.

Works like colorism and weight/body type.

Last edited:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Sis, cis is any person who is currently identifying as the the gender they were born with. In other words, the women that have been posted, were born women and identify themselves as women.

So bro :martin:,

what's with an alternative name? What's wrong with woman?

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
So bro :martin:,

what's with an alternative name? What's wrong with woman?
This is a great point sis.

My theory is, the dominant society(straight White men), has forced those who are trans and those who aren't trans, to take these specific titles as to not be able to deceive people. So instead of recognizing women who are born as women as just "Women" we have to use "Cis" to describe these sistas, sis.

全能の神

《《》》
Daps
Ok back on track
Jordan Sparks
Height: 5'10
red_carpet_baby_jordin_sparks_pretty_look.jpg

Hot-Jordin-Sparks-imgj17.jpg

:whew:
tumblr_m9mjzvprKQ1rshvlbo1_500.png

Jessica White
Height: 5'10