Tamera Mowry and Adam Housley Search for Niece Apparently Missing in California Bar Shooting

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
combined with what he said about trayvvon and the fact that her niece was hanging out in a country music bar :mjpls:

makes me think we shouldn't be all that concerned.
If she had of stayed home instead of living a hoodlum lifestyle at 3 am at a country music bar she might not be missing

These thugs gotta take responsibility for their actions

:manny:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Ya'll are corny. Imagine celebrating the death of a random innocent girl you have no connection with. Seek help.

His take on the Travyon situation was disappointing, but I have no idea people perceive those comments as "racist". It's at least sympathetic towards Trayvon and his peoples.
he wasn't sympathetic in the least. He was attacking the people who were sympathetic. and accusing them of taking advantage as if black people like seeing themselves get killed as an opportunity for cheap merchandise.

but worst of all, he refused to acknowledge that race played a role which enables things like this to continue happening. so not only was he not sympathetic but because of people like him there will be more trayvvon's and unfortunately for him, his niece happened to be one of them.

Benefited

Banned
Daps
R.I.P to the ones who wern't racist.
Whites don't care about their own people dying,they would rather cling to their guns,a very sad case as a people:martin:
Black people have no control over guns that get flooded into our community,we have no way of effecting change in gun laws.
We have no power over the gun lobbyist.
Justt think of how arrogant it is to question whether or not black people care about black on black crime when these cacs bring it up usolicited,when our people are dying in conflict.
When you cacs who actually have power to effect change in gun laws reject every proposal so you can cling to your assault rifles,while your white people and white children get mowed down by white gunmen:martin:
Very devilish,very arrogant,loving your guns more than your children?sick.

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Ya'll are corny. Imagine celebrating the death of a random innocent girl you have no connection with. Seek help.

His take on the Travyon situation was disappointing, but I have no idea people perceive those comments as "racist". It's at least sympathetic towards Trayvon and his peoples.
Blavity blacks do it to black men post unarmed police death OFTEN and I never see you check that, so what's good NOW?
Who are your people?

ezrathegreat

Veteran
Daps
tenor.gif

nullnullnullnull

Peace ✌🏿
Daps

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps

Zimmerman’s actions and blatant racism afterwards pretty much destroyed any POS who defended him at the time.

Without a shadow of a doubt he proved what we all knew.

Worst comment there is him saying the racist shyt was only something cooked up afterwards. :scust::scust: