Taraji P Henson literally crying broke. She made all those movies and don't got nothing to show for it.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
This… a person making $90k a year is going to feel a heavy difference from $50…it’s why poor can’t can’t manage $ when they hit the lottery, and why a lot of celebs can’t manage money when their star quality starts drying up.

Why didnt she do what mbj is doing putting his talents behind the camera AND producing projects so that way you can increase your paper and have a stronger resume???:dahell: I dont understand people...

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps

And people shytted on Monique when she got blackballed and other black celebrities was saying she fumbled the Netflix bag.

She been putting in work for decades and those studios still paying her peanuts.

On one hand, maybe she needs to cut ties with some of her "team', but at the end of he day, she working to make sure they get paid as well.

Then you see comparable white actors that can retire, take long as breaks or just be selective because they made enough to chill.

What this got to do with Monique? Did you jack that talking point from Twitter? :dahell:

Monique was a shytty person who burned bridges and isn’t really all that funny. If Netflix wanted to low ball her that’s their choice.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
What this got to do with Monique? Did you jack that talking point from Twitter? :dahell:

Monique was a shytty person who burned bridges and isn’t really all that funny. If Netflix wanted to low ball her that’s their choice.

That's usually the narrative when they blackball you.

They also said Dave Chappelle was crazy.

Above all else, Monique complained about the pay gap. Viola Davis has come out as well. Other black actresses and spoken on it.

But Monique pissed on the wrong black power brokers and they got her shut out.

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
It's all relative. A person making $150,000 a year, loses their job and is forced to take a job paying $45,000 a year is going to cry broke.

And if you're making $200,000 a film, when you know you should be making $2 million a year, you're gonna feel some type of way.

And she got other people that depend on her. It's a heavy burden. She doesn't make enough to where she can chill for a few years, be selective in the roles she takes or even retire.
Agreed but posters in here are acting like she said she was broke. I'm seeing comments suggesting she should have invested better or had better money management. She said she was underpaid, not broke. Two different things. She could be a millionaire.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

NAH HE GOT IT FROM ME
AND IT HAS TO DO WITH EVERYTHING....

MONIQUE "BURNED BRIDGES BECAUSE
SHE WANTED TO BE COMPENSATED
FOR THE EXTRA WORK THEY WANTED HER
TO DO FOR THE PRECIOUS RUN
BECAUSE SHE DIDNT GET shyt FOR
THE ACTUAL MOVIE....
NOW READ MY POST BELOW.

OSCAR WINNER MONIQUE TRIED TO
TELL nikkaS BUT GOT BLACK BALLED INSTEAD
BECAUSE SHE DIDNT "PLAY THE GAME"

AS YOU CAN SEE HERE ...
TARAJI AND TERRENCE HOWARD
HAVE PLAYED THE GAME FOR DECADES
AND STILL DIDNT
GET PAID

:devil:
:evil:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

NAH HE GOT IT FROM ME
AND IT HAS TO DO WITH EVERYTHING....

MONIQUE "BURNED BRIDGES BECAUSE
SHE WANTED TO BE COMPENSATED
FOR THE EXTRA WORK THEY WANTED HER
TO DO FOR THE PRECIOUS RUN
BECAUSE SHE DIDNT GET shyt FOR
THE ACTUAL MOVIE....
NOW READ MY POST BELOW.

I didn’t get it from you :mjpls:

This should be common knowledge. Not to mention, she literally spoke about it in numerous interviews.

Not to mention it’s no secret that black actresses get underpaid. Which is why I don’t know why black people shytted on Wakanda Forever and woman king . Those movies provided jobs for a lot of black actors.

Daps
it’s difficult for me to feel any sympathy for her.

the decadent veil of black celebrity has done a number on the psyche of black america, luring us into a deranged sense of accomplishment, deluding black men and women into seeing diamond bracelets on their wrists instead of chains.

:unimpressed:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Jayz had a roomate for years while he was the number one rapper in the world and stacking his bread:respect: