Taraji P Henson literally crying broke. She made all those movies and don't got nothing to show for it.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:

And people shytted on Monique when she got blackballed and other black celebrities was saying she fumbled the Netflix bag.

She been putting in work for decades and those studios still paying her peanuts.

On one hand, maybe she needs to cut ties with some of her "team', but at the end of he day, she working to make sure they get paid as well.

Then you see comparable white actors that can retire, take long as breaks or just be selective because they made enough to chill.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
Her agent didnt look out for her, she didnt demand more and higher paying roles?? :dahell: all those movies she made and she aint make no investments??? Or do something to grow her money as a plan B???

She should have spoke to the Rock. He could have given some good investing advice.

But for real, that's sad. I hope the brehette gets a role on FF11 or something.

Charlie Hustle

Light Bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sin City
Its my time now :blessed:

o71Qyx.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Where did she say she was broke?

It's all relative. A person making $150,000 a year, loses their job and is forced to take a job paying $45,000 a year is going to cry broke.

And if you're making $200,000 a film, when you know you should be making $2 million a year, you're gonna feel some type of way.

And she got other people that depend on her. It's a heavy burden. She doesn't make enough to where she can chill for a few years, be selective in the roles she takes or even retire.

jerzboy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's all relative. A person making $150,000 a year, loses their job and is forced to take a job paying $45,000 a year is going to cry broke.

And if you're making $200,000 a film, when you know you should be making $2 million a year, you're gonna feel some type of way.

And she got other people that depend on her. It's a heavy burden. She doesn't make enough to where she can chill for a few years, be selective in the roles she takes or even retire.
This… a person making $90k a year is going to feel a heavy difference from $50…it’s why poor can’t can’t manage $ when they hit the lottery, and why a lot of celebs can’t manage money when their star quality starts drying up.