Reppin
Gotham
and-here-we-go-joker.gif

Thick_Necc_Jenkins

TheColi's Favorite Artist
Daps
Reppin
Port City Louisiana Cooper Road
Naw Imma nerd breh and I never was a fan of Kanye. Even when his 1st album was a "masterpiece." I was offended by his skits shytting on Colleges, when I knew a correct and true education was the only way for Black Folk to get ahead sans wealth and nation building. He always came of pompous, arrogant, and downright condescending with his rap narratives. Granted in hondsight, his music and lyrics were the least destructive to our people, but I seen through the veil of deception.

No Im not saying I wasnt a fan of Kanye for clout. I just dont flock to mass hysteria of coveting certain entertainers. And Kanye West was def one of them I aint fukk with. Next one is Chance the Rapper. His love of jesus is the reason and is very problematic.

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
Never really into Kanye only song I truly like of his was through the wire manly because of the Chaka Khan sample
Any way on to Most Honorable Tariq

Whatever makes Tariq seem right that's the narrative he going for.

he kinda like a "jack" legged preacher even though he kinda right about some non fba black folk also Reparations (which I want for black folk as well) but that's Jesus soon to come Gospel status right now he knows we aint getting it in our lifetime so gotta keep them tithes coming in from his hardcore followers .

what someone needs to do is catalog all he talking points over time and see how he switches up.

I still don't know why he depends on Riza that dude was into Scientology from my understanding does Tariq not vett his folk

Last edited: