Tariq Nasheed "A lot of nerdy negroes see themselves in Kanye"

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore

The Jews are the one group Tariq never goes after. I remember Tariq saying he understood Nick Cannon bending the knee after he offended them.

This is the type of nikka he's talking about in the video. He would love to see Tariq jump out the window like Ye so he can lose his platform and bread too.

Last edited:
Daps
Tariq is an anti black fakkit like Kanye.. :pachaha:

One tragic c00n acting holier than thou and using the downfall of another c00n to act like he's above or morally superior when he's just as dangerous.

But Tariq is in line with MAGA while Kanye is off the reservation. Tariq is just following Trump's directive cause Trump said last week that Kanye is out of his mind and needs help

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Tariq is a hucskter and a fraud, he is even more vile than kanye because you can argue west has mental issues and challeges. Tariq is just a grifter whose only care is about profits. Anyone advocating black people to stay home and not use their voting power when these racists are coming out in droves to elect bigots into office is a hack and a fraud ie tariq

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Kanye represents the duality of man. :mjgrin:
full

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
there’s definitely some truth to this…ESPECIALLY true for many of those who grew up on his music when rap felt like it was 99.9% fueled by exaggerated drug lyrics with every rapper claiming to either be a high level cocaine trafficker or the plug…I’m not saying it as a “bad” thing especially for that time but there is some accuracy to it

Last edited:

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA
Nah I disagree. Nerds don’t care about fashion like that. Kanye just didn’t rap about violence and selling drugs.

Yea he ain’t been a “nerd” in over a decade. He’s been all about over the top egotism and self aggrandizing