Tariq roasted Yukmouth into oblivion

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
It definitely devalues your opinion on pro black individuals who get at racist Asians among other groups.
Oh.
So id be wrong if i slapped you upside the head with a hard cover edition of "Blood in my Eye" ??

aXfY02u.png

Kerkum

Superstar
Daps
I don’t even like Tariq but nikkas do use the same two tired reads every time they get into it w/ him. He’s a “pimp” and “white wife”
Wish someone would get creative w/ it and really dig up some shyt. The only sista who got close/ethered Tariq was that Ados sista who pulled up that tax lien.

Rakim Allah

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I don’t even like Tariq but nikkas do use the same two tired reads every time they get into it w/ him. He’s a “pimp” and “white wife”
Wish someone would get creative w/ it and really dig up some shyt. The only sista who got close/ethered Tariq was that Ados sista who pulled up that tax lien.
Why would you wish what happened to that ADOS Shea Butta on anybody else? So :demonic:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
That wasn’t ether and it wasn’t even close. Unless she posted up her own bank accounts, salary details, savings and credit report - I don’t give a fuk. People who comment on other people’s financial situation but never post receipts on their earnings or financial stability are suspect af and are only there to be inciteful. That’s not a roast- especially since she ended up getting fired from her job for violating company protocol- what’s her money and mortgage looking like now. Did she speak on that? Did Twitter Advocates pay for her lost income?? The average person is in debt - Even business that claim they have billions had layoffs, or went into bankruptcy. this virus hasn’t taught you anything about economics yet?? Lol at a “judgment” or “lien” being a wealth worthiness indicator these days.

That’s what happens when people try to dig up or their dirt on other people without anything to leverage When there’s nothing there, making up shyt or desperate attempts; only making themselves look like fukkin idiots or becoming a joke.

Last edited:

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
I listened to Yuk response, and you can tell that nikka hurt. nikka spent a whole hour trying to explain away the roast. :mjlol:

Yuk is sensitive as hell.. Master P gave that nikkah a light jab subliminal on Break em off something and Yuk started dissing dude for 20 years:mjlol:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
That wasn’t ether and it wasn’t even close. Unless she posted up her own bank accounts, salary details, savings and credit report - I don’t give a fuk. People who comment on other people’s financial situation but never post receipts on their earnings or financial stability are suspect af and are only there to be inciteful. That’s not a roast- especially since she ended up getting fired from her job for violating company protocol- what’s her money and mortgage looking like now. Did she speak on that? Did Twitter Advocates pay for her lost income?? The average person is in debt - Even business that claim they have billions had layoffs, or went into bankruptcy. this virus hasn’t taught you anything about economics yet?? Lol at a “judgment” or “lien” being a wealth worthiness indicator these days.

That’s what happens when people try to dig up or their dirt on other people without anything to leverage When there’s nothing there, making up shyt or desperate attempts; only making themselves look like fukkin idiots or becoming a joke.
Not responding to the post. Just responding to the neg you gave :umad:Don’t take the internet so seriously. You mad all the time at people :troll:ooh I got negged lol. Who cares :skip:feel free to neg me anytime. Go outside.. it’s a nice day friend