Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
Not responding to the post. Just responding to the neg you gave :umad:Don’t take the internet so seriously. You mad all the time at people :troll:ooh I got negged lol. Who cares :skip:feel free to neg me anytime. Go outside.. it’s a nice day friend
You’re the one who negged me first for a completely unrelated thread but commenting on this thread off the fact that I negged you. No one would have known that we negged each other if you didn’t post about it now.
:what:
I’m mad at stupid people doing stupid shyt then broadcasting their stupidity - I’m not mad all the time.
:unimpressed:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
You’re the one who negged me first for a completely unrelated thread but commenting on this thread off the fact that I negged you. No one would have known that we negged each other if you didn’t post about it now.
:what:
I’m mad at stupid people doing stupid shyt then broadcasting their stupidity - I’m not mad all the time.
:unimpressed:
Lol I only negged your music taste by the songs you picked. It wasn’t that serious. Other people negged it too. Wasn’t personal. I usually agree with you

2stains

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That wasn’t ether and it wasn’t even close. Unless she posted up her own bank accounts, salary details, savings and credit report - I don’t give a fuk. People who comment on other people’s financial situation but never post receipts on their earnings or financial stability are suspect af and are only there to be inciteful. That’s not a roast- especially since she ended up getting fired from her job for violating company protocol- what’s her money and mortgage looking like now. Did she speak on that? Did Twitter Advocates pay for her lost income?? The average person is in debt - Even business that claim they have billions had layoffs, or went into bankruptcy. this virus hasn’t taught you anything about economics yet?? Lol at a “judgment” or “lien” being a wealth worthiness indicator these days.

That’s what happens when people try to dig up or their dirt on other people without anything to leverage When there’s nothing there, making up shyt or desperate attempts; only making themselves look like fukkin idiots or becoming a joke.

This is real talk..Only the slow crowd equates tax liens or judgements with "debt". Judgements and tax liens can be issued for the most minor reasons.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
This is real talk..Only the slow crowd equates tax liens or judgements with "debt". Judgements and tax liens can be issued for the most minor reasons.
Right- there’s many reasons for liens. That’s nothing. if that’s all the “dirt” they could dig on him after all this time; it made them look worse which is why that bullshyt attempt amounted to nothing. Nothing is worse than seeing DJ Scammy Jay running bodyguard at Trump rallies. Let’s just be easy on the these reject notep Yukmouth and ScamMaster Jay followers, you know they ain’t the brightest bulbs on the block - these aren’t the most discerning or scholarly types that we’re talking to.

I mean, it took Tariq less than 10 minutes to bury dude and his 10 year career which amounted to 10 minutes of fame, when he only had 5 to give.
tenor.gif

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lol I only negged your music taste by the songs you picked. It wasn’t that serious. Other people negged it too. Wasn’t personal. I usually agree with you
Dude, I could give less than a fuk. You’re the one who followed me over here from a whole other forum, when you weren’t acknowledged.

Weird.
The fact that you got so hot and bothered off of a few songs and the thread was posted on Monday. “This is the Internet and it’s not that serious” but you’ve Been holding that musical animosity in all week long - enough for you to follow me on to threads that I’m in to vent. You negged me first, I negged you back but you’re the one acting aggravated like Andre 3000 at the 96 Source Awards “you ain’t got to love us, New York City but we worked hard for this...this is our type of music, y’all NY DJs turned us down , didn’t like our sound...”
tenor.gif

Last edited:

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Dude, I could give less than a fuk. You’re the one who followed me over here from a whole other forum, when you weren’t acknowledged.

Weird.
The fact that you got so hot and bothered off of a few songs and the thread was posted on Monday. “This is the Internet and it’s not that serious” but you’ve Been holding that musical animosity in all week long - enough for you to follow me on to threads that I’m in to vent. You negged me first, I negged you back but you’re the one acting aggravated like Andre 3000 at the 96 Source Awards “you ain’t got to love us, New York City but we worked hard for this...this is our type of music, y’all NY DJs turned us down , didn’t like our sound...”
tenor.gif
I didn’t follow you into another thread..I don’t even know you lol. I literally saw you negged me and responded When I saw your name. I was already in this thread :gucci:you can check if you want. I have never even responded to you in a thread lol..there is no way I’m getting angry over internet comment by someone I don’t know or will ever meet to the point I am gonna hunt them down to respond :pachaha: Ok whatever lol. Peace. The neg was literally a joke negging your song choices... not you..and you responded calling me a bytch and saying don’t ever neg you again Lol. You should step outside. Log off. Not that serious lol. Do you actually care over your reputation points On a internet website lol.

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Sheeezzz just stfu
:deadrose::dead:
:umad:One person is laughing and the other mad cussin and stuff. It’s all good B. Just the internet. You might one day get negged again. Who cares lol. I responded cuz you took it so serious I negged you. Lol. Not because you negged me

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:umad:YAHHHH DAH YAHHh YAHHHH DAH YAHH ... I got fivvvvvvvee on it..YAHHHH DAH YAHHHH YAHHHH DAH YAHH..Suge and his goon squad beat me up in a Ralph’s, took my $92,000 gold plated life alert bracelet. FUK TARIQ.. YAHHHH YAHHH.. it’s the firrrsttttt of the monthhh, grab ya checks, getttt up, wake uppppp. ooops dammit, that’s not my song.. I mean, I got fivvvvvee.YAHHH YADDAH

Last edited: