Tavaris Jackson to start Seahawks camp as the #1 QB

Daps
Tarvaris Jackson reportedly to get first-team QB reps - NFL.com

"(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program....And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap. ... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."- John Clayton

Good thing Carrol went out and got Flynn.

Another easy 2 games for my 49ers.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

"(Flynn) hasn't wowed anybody in all the offseason program....And because of that, when they start training camp, Tarvaris Jackson will be taking the first snap. ... It's still gonna be a three-way competition. Because of that, Flynn's going to have to pick things up and wow everybody or at least take control of it during camp. He's not done it yet."- John Clayton

He had to one up himself after he went and overpaid Charlie Whitehurst. I'm sure next season he'll be lobbying to sign Jimmy Clausen.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
blk+power+africa.jpg

SoulController

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Almighty Garden State
Flynn wasnt even nice like that @ LSU, yet he has a few good games and becomes a 10M player. him and Kolb are everything thats wrong about the league, everyones pressed to get a franchise QB

Tavaris about to be a 4 year starter :huhldup: , hes so fukking sorry. just let Russell Wilson have fun out there better than these 2

Daps
Reppin
SoFla
Knew he was gonna be a bust when his old offensive coordinator (Philbin) got the head coaching gig on a team in desperate need of a QB and they STILL low balled him in free agency

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!

:win:

Daps
Smoke your cigars now, but with that contract, he's gonna have to really suck for him not to "win" that starting job by time the season starts.

Gil Scott-Heroin

āœŠšŸæ
Daps
Until Pete gets an accurate gauge on Flynn and Wilson in camp and their motions of the 'book (+ familiarisation) - this really don't mean a cotdamn thing.

Dr. Fauci

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i told nikkas that flynn was gonna be kevin kolb 2.0

Philly and Andy Reid hyped him up just to get rid of him

:win:

What the f uck is Pete Carroll doing? Atleast with Matt Flynn theres that factor of not know what u get...we all know what Tavaris Jackson is bringing